File system error (-2143322098)

So a few days ago, I got an error after a windows update File system error (-2143322101). I uninstalled the game and installed it again and was able to play fine, with no problems. Today(three days later) after not having any game or windows updates I go to launch the game, I get hit with File system error (-2143322098). I’ve now uninstalled the game and installed again twice, I’ve repaired the game,reset caches, I’ve searched on google and I can’t find anything, this game is now unplayable for me. I have tried to contact the devs via twitter, with no response at all, although I see them actively responding to people to with with earn-able in game content, however someone with a real genuine issue gets dismissed? I’m not saying they are ignoring me maybe they just missed the tweets. I know they get bombarded with them, I have also put in a support ticket for this.

I will try xbox/microsoft support now, since TC are not interested right now. As I would really like to play the game, as I am missing out on in game challenges and content.

Has anyone else had this problem, if so can you play and what did you do to fix, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

@TC_Octus