Fed up with trying on arcade x2

Give up? Lol c’mon dude. I got this done in 4 matches.

And these events are fun to play anyway.

1 Like

Yeah I can sympathize with people who couldn’t get five FFA wins, as it’s 1/14, but not those who couldn’t manage five arcade blitz wins. That’s 50/50 Statistically. If you couldn’t get it in 50 matches or whatever this guy is claiming, then something is wrong with you not the medal or mode.

2 Likes

Or your team mates. Just thought I’d add that too! :smiley:

I’m neither the best nor worst gears player, an average player has no chance of even getting 1 victory in ffa that was a ■■■■ call for tod…they are just trying to promote a new game mode with soul destroying incentives for compeltionists

Disagree Pepper, the odds say you’ll win 3 match’s of arcade out of 50 by pure luck…i think he’s probally talking $h!t…

Huh? I’m not disagreeing. I was referring to the OP and adding to what @todo_ese_jugo said how there’s probably something wrong with him and not the medal, mode and/or team mates.

1 Like

Appologies… missed the sarcasm it’s been a long day😁

I had more kills then the rest of the team combined. I was pretty much carrying the team and still lose. 49 in a row till few pals showed up in party . Now that I found a really nice game on game pass I’ve been spending more time with it then gears.

I believe the medal was only 3 wins. If Krampus was on the rough side for casual players, then this challenge is on the opposite side of the spectrum. I think there is a “sweet spot” in between that is challenging, but not to tall of an order for most people.