Gears Forums

Extra time to complete ToD objectives?

The timer is stuck on zero, but everything is still showing and looks active. So if you got a medal now would it still count? There was a delayed What’s Up and especially the announcements a few days ago about a special Juvie Madness and Social Escalation mode to help people complete medals that mysteriously disappeared. I suspected those announcements were actually meant for the following week, and would come with an extra week to complete ToD objectives. I have most of what I want (except the finger point) and only need five more escalation wins for the In Your Face execution, so a few extra days would be appreciated. Has this been confirmed or are they really cutting our ToDs off right now?

1 Like

Well even if it only got extended until Op 2 drops then I might still be able to get the Escalation medal. Has anyone unlocked anything after the timer ended and did you still get the reward?

Edit: Now it says 23 hours so yes we do have at least an extra day.

2 Likes

Good luck finding and better yet winning enough Escalation matches in the time, has been very long queue times for me the past month or so (NA servers).

1 Like

I only need 3 more now.

edit: I did it bros! In Your Face execution! Did you all get it already? How about the finger point?