Extra gamemodes, playable locust and pvp?

So after playing some Xcom 2 I can really see the similarities of tactics, I like the differences that tactics has and really can’t wait to play, but atm its not looking as big as xcom is replayability wise , a long campaign is fine and all, but a scenarios mode or versus multiplayer would be ideal imo in making tactics that much better and replayable, xcom has a few modes where you can play with all kinds of units and setup matches with friends online, it’d be a nice addition.
Furthermore it’d be nice to play as the locust and have a friend on the cog side in a 1 v 1 scenario to battle it out with the units in our squad completing objectives or just straight up destroying one and other.

1 Like

I don’t know if anything MP has been confirmed. But they did mention something about lots of smaller side-quests for replayability.

1 Like

MP is confirmed to not be in the game.

1 Like

Missed opportunity, thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Tactics does have a scenario type mode called “veteran”. Its postgame stuff where levels are remixed and you can continue on your character progression.

I’m not sure if this is exactly what oyu wanted, but its something to keep the game going post campaign.

1 Like

Yeah that doesn’t sound too bad, I just looked at how close it was to xcom and could see the benefits of similar additions like MP and avaliable units, thanks for the heads up :+1:

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:

1 Like