Extending the 6.66 XP due to troubles all week

Any chance on giving us an extension on the XP at least until Friday the 9th? It’s been nothing but trouble during this whole event. Trouble lagging being kicked and not being able to play at all ( like right now) due to connection trouble on Gears part. It’s the right thing to due. We have only be able to play trouble free for a small percentage of the time this event has been going on. What’s say TC? Thanks for reading.

1 Like

They’ll definitely think about it. Im definitely getting my hopes up for that one. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hold your breath too lol

Haha…I know.

As a matter of fact…https://www.trueachievements.com/n35076/666xp-event-extended-in-gears-of-war-4

Oh WOW…A WHOLE DAY…rolls eyes. Weak response on TC part.

1 Like

Indeed my man…really should’ve made it for the week again with all those problems

2 Likes

Or at least push the extension back to cover part of the coming weekend (seeing as the issues have affected people during a weekend).

1 Like

TC literally keeps dropping the ball when it comes to the fans. The only people that get TC to do anything it seems is the esports players

2 Likes

NAILED IT. I am a Horde player and we get the leftovers if there is any. Verses or Esports get the main stage and Horde players get shanked,

Maybe a new exp event is coming out this week for gears anniversary?

1 Like

Yeah 3 solid days out of a week I couldnt play because of an error code

2 Likes

I know this is true. I was there.

1 Like

Yeah, really stupid considering I don’t know anyone who plays versus. Most people who love good PVP are on Fortnite or in the past Destiny, Gears PVP is garbage. It’s just a shotgun fest with no real enjoyment whatsoever. I love good PVP, but this game is all about Horde, so it’s weird to ignore the main reason to buy the game. If they didn’t include Horde in a Gears game, I wouldn’t buy it at all.

1 Like

So true. I play COD if I want a real PVP game. Gears vs is trash. Who ever has the worst ping WINS. THATS ALL IT IS.