Everything else wrong with Lizzie's Silverback (no, not that)

@D_A_N_III_3_L - a new bug video for you, hahahaha…

Apparently TC hires programmers who get confused converting percentages into numbers, for multiplication purposes… Here, let me explain this to you:

55% = 0.55 in decimal

your people must have used 0.055, which translates into 5.5%

Thank you for the informative posts. We’ll try to get fixes as soon as we can.

4 Likes

Update: TC is looking into the second issue.

Edit: Didn’t see Michael’s post above,.

1 Like

Here’s a funny one.

Screenshot%20(51)

With each tick of repairing, Del is actually granted ~25% Stim. Not sure where they pulled the 3% figure from :joy:

Repairing provides the equivalent of 3% Stim every 0.02 seconds” would be more accurate.

If they nerf Del I can picture a lot of engineers having a ■■■■ fit after they lost the OP bleeding fences on Baird lol
Someone at TC clearly can’t program, do math or write what a perk actually does.

1 Like

PLAYLIST OF ALL VIDEOS OF THESE BUGS.

Thanks Michael! FYI both issues are still present in Title Update 4.1.1. I still have ticket numbers for both bug reports if you’d like them.

Additional video for:
#1 - Silverback Weapon does no damage if you fire a second weapon too quickly after the first

Mulcher stuck at 978 ammo at 0:03 in video. Tri-Shot stuck at 526 at 0:18 in video.

Date: March 3, 2020
Time: 7.12AM (US-Eastern)
Mode: Horde
Map: Bunker
Difficulty: Experienced (Survivor and Execution Rules modifiers)
Wave: 35
Title Update: TU4.1.1

Cards

1. Bleeding Mulcher
  2. Healing Trishot
  3. Cold Finish
  4. Aggresive Armor
  5. Healing Explosives

Additional video for:
#2 - Silverback Salvo Card is supposed to give 55% extra Silverback duration but instead gives 0.55% extra Silverback duration.

Date: March 3, 2020
Time: 6.56AM (US-Eastern)
Mode: Horde
Map: Bunker
Difficulty: Experienced (Survivor and Execution Rules modifiers)
Wave: 35
Title Update: TU4.1.1

Cards

1. Silverback Salvo
  2. Healing Trishot
  3. Cold Finish
  4. Aggresive Armor
  5. Healing Explosives
2 Likes

Thanks for the videos. We have the no damage issue logged and should hopefully have a fix soon.

We’ve resolved Lizzie’s Salvo Card by editing the text to display the amount of seconds gained per hit and also gave it a little buff. These changes will be in the next Operation. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Wait, what? @D_A_N_III_3_L @GhostofDelta2

You edited the text? So that was working as intended, and you just clarified it? So multiple salvo kills gave me 2s of extra time?

Well, given that the salvo is virtually useless in this game, maybe except for Keegan, that just means that salvo card is a waste of space…

Btw, that same issue was present for Marcus, and the rifle hits which are supposed to extend his ultimate… did you edit the text there too?

This is the highest card, the rarest, and most difficult to get and most expensive to upgrade, and it offers virtually nothing of value! And your answer is to update the text? And give it a “little” buff? How little? How many extra seconds per hit, for each card level?

Seriously…

Ok, mulcher plus trishot it is, then…

Instead of starting a new thread thought I might tag this one here.

Ever since they fixed lizzie from crashing the game it has all be ok but I have noticed a some what smallish problem. I have played as Lizzie a good fews times since the update and one thing I noticed was if I jump out of the Silverback during its time I immediatley jump back in. I was playing on district and had a kait go DBNO right next to me and so I jumped out to revive her but lizzie hopped right back in and I was stuck in the silverback until its time ran out. I still had all weapons available and useable but I could not exit at all.

Ill try to get some video footage but wondering if anyone has had the same problem?

Hi @Omen_LP

No man I haven’t edited anything being honest with you .

It wouldn’t be useless because it’s quite strong against enemies on Incon with More Health off. When you hit cluster of enemies grouped together, it gives way more duration.

1 Like

I still run the salvo. The healing trishot is always an option though. 30 salvo rockets can still do quite a bit of damage.

It’s actually 20 rockets on the Silverback unless it’s been changed recently and it hasn’t been mentioned, and I didn’t notice… but yes, it’s still useful. Particularly against Wardens hiding behind their drumsticks, or the Matriarch.

Or to dig out Drones hiding behind cover. Also proves to be fairly decent against them.

I personally only run the Tri-Shot on the Silverback, preferring to use it more aggressively, so I need more self-healing capabilities, and because I quite simply find the Mulcher to be rather lackluster even with the bleed damage. When I use it, it just feels like the bleed damage is like watching a snail trying to cross a pathway even on Elite as soon as you turn More Health on. At least in Horde. The fact that the bleed damage is the same as in Escape in Horde(60 damage per tick, 50% of 120 Mulcher shot damage in Escape, but 1/3 of 180 damage in Horde… please get your maths and/or percentages right TC, Mulcher bleed should be 90 damage per bleed tick in Horde when the skill states 50%) doesn’t help either.

2 Likes

Good catch. You are probably right about 20 rockets. Guess I was reminiscing back to 4 when 30 rockets would clear a map running heavy.

Cold finish really buffs all weapons in a way. Too bad my card is stuck at level 1 with 1800 scrap lost in trying to upgrade it.

JD gets closest with the Salvo but even then his damage output with it with 25 rounds(assuming maxed launcher capacity skill and Razor Hail) is something like 75,000-100,000. Don’t have the exact numbers to go off the top of my head. GLs and Boomshots certainly seem like a better and safer way to wipe the map.

Sarah Conner.

She doesn’t get damage boosts with it? And I don’t use her so I wouldn’t know.