Everything else wrong with Lizzie's Silverback (no, not that)

Instead of “No JD”, perhaps having “No GL” might be more fitting. I mean, a JD with other explosive weapons is fine, right? It would play out like Keegan, but more firepower and ammo.

Additional video for:
#1 - Silverback Weapon does no damage if you fire a second weapon too quickly after the first

Occurs twice in this clip. Once at 0:09 with the Tri-Shot for a few seconds, then again at 0:20 with the Mulcher for the rest of the time in the Silverback.

Date: February 14, 2020
Time: 7.15AM (US-Eastern)
Mode: Horde
Map: Allfathers Arena
Difficulty: Beginner
Wave: 15
Title Update: TU4

Cards

1. Bleeding Mulcher
  2. Healing Trishot
  3. Cold Finish
  4. Aggresive Armor
  5. Healing Explosives

Additional video for:
#2 - Silverback Salvo Card is supposed to give 55% extra Silverback duration but instead gives 0.55% extra Silverback duration.

Date: February 14, 2020
Time: 7.28AM (US-Eastern)
Wave: 41

Cards

1. Silverback Salvo
  2. Healing Trishot
  3. Cold Finish
  4. Aggresive Armor
  5. Healing Explosives
1 Like

This is the kind of quality info that helps devs nail down issues.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cant an engineer refill the ammo? I know for a fact you can repair the silverback with the repair tool. I did it to mess around when i was first lvling Baird and we had a lizzie in the party. It was a steady cost and then a chunk of our power went away. I assumed it was the cost of refilling the guns. I don’t remember if that Lizzie had a solo.

You’re welcome, and thank you too! :slight_smile:

Additional video for:
#1 - Silverback Weapon does no damage if you fire a second weapon too quickly after the first

Mulcher stuck at 877 ammo at 0:18 in video.

Date: February 15, 2020
Time: 9.56PM (US-Eastern)

Cards

1. Bleeding Mulcher
  2. Healing Trishot
  3. Cold Finish
  4. Aggresive Armor
  5. Healing Explosives

Additional video for:
#2 - Silverback Salvo Card is supposed to give 55% extra Silverback duration but instead gives 0.55% extra Silverback duration.

Date: February 15, 2020
Time: 9.53PM (US-Eastern)

Cards

1. Silverback Salvo
  2. Healing Trishot
  3. Cold Finish
  4. Aggresive Armor
  5. Healing Explosives

The server crash is definitely not fixed, I played an insane run 2 nights ago and got to wave 30, and it was a matriarch. I waited for it to turn around when I activated the silverback and got a few rockets in before it charged me and hit me. As soon as it did the game crashed. Unfortunately I didn’t press record in time and was unable to capture it

Tomorrow is when they are fixing it, not today.

1 Like

Let’s phrase this as TC is releasing a hotfix that is suppose to fix this tomorrow. Me thinks you showed too much faith.

I mean, heck, I still can’t upgrade one of Lizzie’s cards…

Well, yes. I HOPE that it fixes the bug for good. But given that one particular permanent on-screen Flashbang issue seems to have persisted for a long while and always thought fixed to then be proven still existent, I remain doubtful until proven otherwise.

Funnily enough, when I had used scrap on Cold Finish a few days or weeks ago, it worked just fine to do it.

1 Like

That’s just rubbing salt my friend. :joy::joy::joy::hot_face::hot_face::rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It certainly wasn’t the intention. It just shows how weird it is with how some bugs affect people while others never get affected. Like, all the Campaign issues or the aforementioned Flashbang bug? I never ran into any of those and I went through 5s Campaign multiple times by now. No skill crafting problems on my end either.

I know :cry:. It’s really the first major glitch besides Lizzie crashing the game that I’ve experienced.

Scrap is so %#%** hard to come by though.

That one’s really on TC. Even with Boost the Scrap rates are absolutely horrific. I don’t think I even ever went above 7,000 or 8,000 up until now. Gears 4 was much better in that regard for sure. I receive so few Epics and Legendaries I have hardly any reason to care about the Supply drops right now. All they are good for is scrap for skills… and that takes so long to accumulate for anything but Commons, you are better off grinding them in Horde or Escape.

I really hope they fix that damn bug. I want to use Lizzie without worrying to have everyone quit on me or that it could for some idiotic and unknowable reason cause disconnects. It’s the only reason I haven’t touched her outside of when I was doing player made hives since TU4 and being aware of this issue.

1 Like

100% all the way.

We should find out in less than day :slight_smile:

We may also find out if anything else breaks…

1 Like

Oh. Dang it.

Even after the hot fix Ill wait till someone irons out the new bugs that are bound to be introduced.

Issues still exist in Title Update 4.1:

Additional video for:

Mulcher stuck at 1000 ammo at 0:03 in video. Tri-Shot stuck at 546 at 0:18 in video.

Date: February 26, 2020
Time: 7.11AM (US-Eastern)
Map: Icebound
Wave: 35
Title Update: TU4.1

Cards

1. Bleeding Mulcher
  2. Healing Trishot
  3. Cold Finish
  4. Aggresive Armor
  5. Healing Explosives

Additional video for:

Date: February 26, 2020
Time: 7.19AM (US-Eastern)
Map: Icebound
Wave: 35
Title Update: TU4.1
Cards

1. Silverback Salvo
  2. Healing Trishot
  3. Cold Finish
  4. Aggresive Armor
  5. Healing Explosives

Since initially reporting this bug I have upgraded my Salvo card to level 2 (67% extra duration).

I am not sure if the duration actually increased from the bugged state of 0.55% to a new bugged state of 0.67%. Before image is left, After image is right:

In any case, I’m going to leave the title of the bug as it is now.

PLAYLIST OF ALL VIDEOS OF THESE BUGS.

1 Like

The salvo is probably bad programming. Either it doesn’t work as worded or someone can’t do math.
As for the mulcher problem I’ve been experiencing that too. It has something to do with firing 1 gun than switching to another. The game thinks your not shooting the gun at all. When you need to switch weapons I find if you quickly vent some heat it tends to work again. Still ■■■■■■■■ that this is in the game.