Ever had the game freeze and then

So I’m playing Gears of War 4 and then in the middle of multiplayer everything just freezes my console locks up and then after about 10 seconds it shuts down and restarts itself… Has this ever happened to anybody else?

1 Like

Not me. That’s odd. Maybe something overheated.

Which reminds me, just a PSA for everyone out there and I’m sure it’s obvious to most but keep the fan vents uncovered and free (the top of the Xbox for the fan vent challenged) so it can dissipate the heat.

1 Like

Recently I pulled my mic out of my controller and the game froze solid. Never had that happen before with any other game.

1 Like

Yes but only once and that was about 3-4 weeks ago.

1 Like

Never on Xbox,

Pretty common on PC :+1:

2 Likes

Twice tonight, during Competitive, I’ve had the audio drop out completely followed by the game freezing up. Hoping it doesn’t result in any kind of temp ban, but ultimately pissed about it… I had good games going and didn’t get my 5x XP!

1 Like

Its actually becoming game breaking on PC, sad as it didn’t do it, until a patch was released than they ignored the problem because skins are more important.

1 Like

I really do hope it gets fixed because the game could have been massive success on PC but a lot of people can’t even play :confused:

2 Likes