European Servers?

Why am I playing in American servers again? What’s happened to the EU servers?

20 Likes

I’ve had this issue for the past two days.

80-90% of games are on US servers when I’m EU.

10 Likes

Please let us choose the region we wanna play ,i dont really care if it takes more time to play every mathc i have 150 + ping

7 Likes

Same here. Getting sick of it. Having 150 ping in competitive gears is just forfeiting every gnasher battle unless the other player really messes up.

1 Like

tc fix your game!!!

3 Likes

Game is already dead in EU and they turned the servers off :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Same 100 plus pings again and again wtf. Sort this! Or can I have a refund???

2 Likes

Agree with this. I’ve been playing 100 ping players over the water for 2 days and it’s killing my rank, 4 shot downs vs their 1 shot. What is going on?? I’m from UK, the last game I played was against people from Mexico. Sort it out TC!

2 Likes

They had to turn of EU servers as they are unable to sustain the price of them,
due to not selling the required amount of delivery driver Mac skins.

16 Likes

I’ve taken a break until they decide to switch them back on, if they even do… No point destroying your rank over something out of your control.

3 Likes

Gears 2 had better matchmaking and that was broke beyond belief

3 Likes

TC please fix the issue so that the game automatically puts you in the correct servers but don’t let people choose their servers as the game will be plagued with region hoppers.

2 Likes

But according to TC, they had to bring it back “due to popular demand”. Clearly they’ve been selling so many of them that they’re running out of digital stock.

2 Likes

EU servers must be DLC

2 Likes

Have they actually responded to this European server issue this time around?
It’s pretty bad again tonight.

1 Like

Yeah 100+ ping every match it’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Funny thing is This still wouldn’t make me buy Delivery driver Mac

Not had a single game below 90 ping lately. What is going on? Been at least two days since I’ve been on a EU server.

2 Likes

It’s like they don’t want to have players.

2 Likes

I live in canada and should be playing on NA east servers but it keeps switching me and all my friends between na west and east. Its like rigged so we cant advance. When we get on a winning streak it will switch us to west making it impossible to win.

3 Likes