EU Servers down again!

Dear TC
Your super quality Servers are down again. 4 Matches in a row i got connected on US Servers. With each day your killing my Passion for this Game. Thank you so much!!!

12 Likes

It’s ridiculous isn’t it. Same for me, been playing on sponge servers all afternoon at 100 ping. This coupled with the fact I’ve just been demoted 5 ranks and 9000 skill points might have just killed the game for me

4 Likes

Enough is enough man. I love gears but These guys are just thinking about their wallets. I m close to quitting gears 5.

1 Like

Agree with you. I love this game too but the constant issues are making me look to other games

1 Like

Not made much progress then bro? The bar moved atall for where you was at?

1 Like

Nah bro, I’ve lost pretty much every game I’ve played today at 100 ping on US servers so I’m slipping further back down silver 2 :joy:.

Lol harsh times bro harsh times

I think I need to switch to delivery driver Mac. He wouldn’t have let this happen. If I was delivery driver Mac I’d be god ping in every game and be a diamond master in all game modes.

4 Likes

just shoot 120ms earlier :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Yep. I need to predict the movements of 5 teleporting characters all at the same time, while simultaneously changing to the weapon that I’m going to need in 10 seconds from any given moment. Quantum mechanics has nothing on gears 5.

3 Likes

If only it was still as easy as leading your shots like it used to be in 2 etc but the compensation works in mysterious (read:random) ways lol

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha hahahahaha ahaha! Best response I’ve heard!

3 Likes

Just use the force young Skywalker lol

2 Likes

Even a Jedi has no power here :expressionless:

Yes, I often force myself

Its a dirty experience

I don’t wana talk about it

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

No shame brother, we have all been there.

1 Like

I am the guy who supplicate to his friends to continue playing. But after so much time, even I am tired of this game. We are second-class citizens for them, more than one month and this is not solved yet. Sorry but I also close to quitting gears, I can not defend it anymore. They have ruined Gears. So sad.

4 Likes

Just don’t play ranked games I’ve noticed no one on my friends list is playing ranked either. I just stick to arcade and casual games

I left… Might even ask for a refund, Diamond player over and out.