Esports is getting REALLY desperate for Views

And no further comment on the sudden change of mind. Pathetic.

1 more on the evergrowing mountain of TCs lies.

What if I tell you - that my laptop more than likely would have been on anyways?

What a weird thing to pull mental gymnastics on - getting free skins by just watching some streams.

1 Like

:ok_hand:t2:Cool story

@GhostofDelta2 would you mind? before I say something unwise.

HerrKatzchen in a nutshell.

5 Likes

the last thing TC want’s to do cause more ire towards itself. a thinly veiled Aprils Fools Joke is a good way to do that

2 Likes

Until they fix offline customization I don’t give a ■■■■ about skins anymore. I regret getting the chrome weapons set after they told me that they have no intention of fixing it.

1 Like

Oh man so now I have to do this too to lock in the grenadier? Was hoping to walk away after last week. That final weekend was brutal. Didn’t appreciate being tricked into streaming both days. :tired_face:

Hi Herr (big, big fan)

Can I get a summary … I am working and don’t have time to suffer through Twitter :pleading_face:

Please <3

3 Likes

Black Steel back - now watch the streams cause they sure as ■■■■ won’t be in the store.

2 Likes

The hell? Will they be tying us to a chair and forcing our eyelids open too?

Yikes…

Oh well… I feel for people who liked / want those skins.

1 Like

They’ll probably soundtrack it with Beethoven too.

Watching snuff-movies sounds more appealing than actually watching these streams.

As in you want this closed?

1 Like

I see we have a fan of the old “in-out” and ultra-violence!

1 Like

But of course. Thankies :*

1 Like

Nothing they do can stop someone from just flipping the stream on on a separate device then muting the audio and leaving it running in the background while doing other stuff.

But I guess they just need that extra viewer number…

1 Like

Closing as per the OP request :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t speak to what Dana has said in the past, as a lot of it was said before I joined, nor do I want to say he was lying. I knew Black Steel was coming so I can honestly say it isn’t a surprise to us in that regard.

1 Like