Gears Forums

Esports 14 packs

(Me0wMix CatFood) #5

Lightning? Good thing we don’t already have craftable lightning skins and a variant called Static…
These guys love to sell us stuff we already have. Too bad there wasn’t a new Marcus in this pack.

(TheDeuterostome) #6

To be honest, these are way better than the other lightning skins. I really like them.

(Bleeding Pepper) #7

This pack is nice, especially after the absolute rubbish they released from Supporter 11-13. The characters are very good and it definitely looks like more effort’s been made. There are more affiliation lights on them compared to the last few eSports packs. The weapon skins are a bit meh, but then again I don’t really care enough for weapon skins full stop - not enough to justify spending such large sums of money to complete these sets. I only bother with the characters.

I bought 5 packs and got all 3 characters - 1 Sraak, 1 Savage Theron, and 3 Ben Carmine’s), so my luck was much much better.

(Fatalist Flames) #8

Ben looks great. Only lacking some of the mesh chain accents, but overall glad to see him in BS form.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #9

Can anyone like, Give me one pack somehow? :rofl:

(xValtiel) #10

Finally a true Black Steel Theron variant. Not the one I expected but I’ll take it. The time has come and so have I.

(Circa Darkrage) #11

Benjamin has finally been Black Steel-ified. Been waiting for this since the original Ben came out.

Thank you TC. Took you long enough :joy:

(Noob Movement) #12

It’s the exactly lightning skin we already have just with pro circuit in it lol.

(TheDeuterostome) #13

I like the darker look on the weapons over the natural color.

(TheDeuterostome) #15

Not a waste of my money. I enjoy these things!

(TheDeuterostome) #17

I have everything I need and I can’t take money to the grave. So might as well spend it.

(III EnVii III) #18

Exactly :raised_hands:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #19

That’s Envii’s life motto🤣

(III EnVii III) #20

A few thousand here, a few thousand there, don’t make a difference really overall :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

(III EnVii III) #22

Luckily, people have something called a “family”.

Failing that, you can make all the arrangements yourself, right now, before it comes to that :+1:

(III EnVii III) #24

Then you got a bad family and you will end up in a ditch.

Hence why I said you can do it all yourself before it gets to that.

But most family’s look after their people.

(III EnVii III) #26

At least you know what’s happening with you :+1:

(Bleeding Pepper) #27

You’d hope that families do look out for each other. Thing is it’s not always as simple as that. Some families are really dysfunctional and toxic. It’s more common than you think.

The most interesting thing is that virtually all cultures and societies put this emphasis on family, you know the whole “blood is thicker than water” thing. As a result people often stick with their families despite the dysfunction, toxicity and conflict be a use they feel obliged to. Some people break off contact with family, and others stick with family. Regardless if relationships are poor, then they won’t be looking out for you anyway, or are unable to look out for you. Sad stuff. I see it all the time in work. Without going into any detail of what I do, let’s just say I work with children and families somewhere in the social care / health / education domain.

Also funerals cost. Some families are poor and live on the breadline.

(III EnVii III) #30

The majority do. Or else society would be a lot different.

Didn’t say this wasn’t the case at all.

While it may be “common”, it’s definitely not the norm nor the majority.

This applies to a lot of thing. I never said every family would. But the majority of family to show signs of relationships between immediate family.

And therefore you will be exposed to a lot more of it.

But generally speaking, families do stick together and culture has a lot to do with it.

Even parental ties and caring for your children and visa versa.

Yeah they are expensive, didn’t say otherwise.

That’s why there’s a lot of policies you can take out and have something put in place but the idea is, find out now what you can do. If people don’t and get stuck with a huge bill or other options, then that’s what they will have to deal with.

All in all, I’m talking generally.

Aha, might be worth you considering your own options if this is how you feel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You seem like quite a negative person tbh, I hope all is ok in your life, especially if you have resorted to cheating in a game :+1:

Ah, at least you know a cliche :+1:

Generally, you need the brains to have and hold onto the money :+1:

You won’t realise just how much I spend and how much I still have :grimacing:

100% the opposite of this.

I’ve seen the bottom and lived through the top. I know what the real world is like, don’t worry.

I think you should focus on yourself than others :v:

(III EnVii III) #32

I’m not the one jealous because someone spent a few hundred dollars on worthless skins though?

I’m going to reply back to state my point…it’s a forum…

But you are just getting worked up about how other people spend their money.

Go ahead and get jealous, I’m just suggesting you move on :+1:

Aha, no chance in the affluent areas where I live. Everyone’s got the same, lots of money :sweat_smile:

And even still, I feel secure no matter what so again, no need to worry about me :v: