Gears Forums

Esports 14 packs

(TheDeuterostome) #1

I think all the characters and the weapons skins are amazing. One of the best packs yet!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #2

Wow. I read the thread title and I was expecting a certain OP…

(TheDeuterostome) #3

Sorry to dissapoint! :joy::joy::joy:

(Me0wMix CatFood) #5

Lightning? Good thing we don’t already have craftable lightning skins and a variant called Static…
These guys love to sell us stuff we already have. Too bad there wasn’t a new Marcus in this pack.

(TheDeuterostome) #6

To be honest, these are way better than the other lightning skins. I really like them.

(Bleeding Pepper) #7

This pack is nice, especially after the absolute rubbish they released from Supporter 11-13. The characters are very good and it definitely looks like more effort’s been made. There are more affiliation lights on them compared to the last few eSports packs. The weapon skins are a bit meh, but then again I don’t really care enough for weapon skins full stop - not enough to justify spending such large sums of money to complete these sets. I only bother with the characters.

I bought 5 packs and got all 3 characters - 1 Sraak, 1 Savage Theron, and 3 Ben Carmine’s), so my luck was much much better.

(Fatalist Flames) #8

Ben looks great. Only lacking some of the mesh chain accents, but overall glad to see him in BS form.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #9

Can anyone like, Give me one pack somehow? :rofl:

(xValtiel) #10

Finally a true Black Steel Theron variant. Not the one I expected but I’ll take it. The time has come and so have I.

(Circa Darkrage) #11

Benjamin has finally been Black Steel-ified. Been waiting for this since the original Ben came out.

Thank you TC. Took you long enough :joy:

(Noob Movement) #12

It’s the exactly lightning skin we already have just with pro circuit in it lol.

(TheDeuterostome) #13

I like the darker look on the weapons over the natural color.

(TheDeuterostome) #15

Not a waste of my money. I enjoy these things!

(TheDeuterostome) #17

I have everything I need and I can’t take money to the grave. So might as well spend it.

(III EnVii III) #18

Exactly :raised_hands:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #19

That’s Envii’s life motto🤣

(III EnVii III) #20

A few thousand here, a few thousand there, don’t make a difference really overall :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

(III EnVii III) #22

Luckily, people have something called a “family”.

Failing that, you can make all the arrangements yourself, right now, before it comes to that :+1:

(III EnVii III) #24

Then you got a bad family and you will end up in a ditch.

Hence why I said you can do it all yourself before it gets to that.

But most family’s look after their people.

(III EnVii III) #26

At least you know what’s happening with you :+1: