Gears Forums

"Escape" the frustration!

Work your way up the difficulties or go as high as Intermediate or Experienced at first. Maybe Advanced, but for Slite at least have your classes and skills a certain level before you try it.

Wouldn’t recommend Inconceivable or Master, however. I could describe them as ridiculously unbalanced at best. Especially Master, even if TC have tied two medals to Master hives. It is practically Gears 4 Inconceivable with ridiculous bullet sponging enemies.

1 Like

I’m sad that some of the characters are useless in Escape. So far, I’ve had the most fun with Escape out of all game modes. It’s just people play the same 4 people. The main 3 Escape characters, then Emile. That’s it. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone play Kat, and if anything, I’m usually the one to play Sarah Connor.

How many people have managed to master escape? I’m really struggling.

I haven’t even attempted it yet. The highest I’ve completed is Insane. I got into 1 Inconceivable match, and we failed. All’s I know is that 3 main hive characters are the best for Escape. All the other’s are meh. They don’t have much firepower cards. They’re mainly for up-close combat. Especially Emile.

Notes taken! I appreciate the response!!!