Escape rewards were sabotaged

Well good as you remember when we wanted the escape skins we needed to try a few times and ice we got the 5% we got the skin and all the rewards below now you only win the coins according to your percentage range this is stupid it’s supposed to give us 7.5k of GC they just sabotaged this…

1 Like

Really? They don’t stack? That’s garbage.

2 Likes

Yep they only give 4k GC

1 Like

Huh? Here I was anticipating a huge haul of coins from how many hives? There were three past and one current, right? So 16K coins?

edit: Oh wait. I get what you’re saying. You mean you thought the coin rewards for each level would stack on each individual hive. Well, no I never thought that.

3 Likes

It used to be that way for the weapon skin rewards. Why would it not be that way for coins too?

Just even less of an incentive for people to really care about the leaderboards. Not a big deal for me personally(except that you don’t get stackable coin rewards), but some sure will not be very happy with it.

Unless it’s a bug which I don’t know and wouldn’t know who to tag to know whether this is intended or not.

4 Likes

That use to happened when they have the skins as a reward They have us the skin along with the other rewards below as ever they’re limiting us

1 Like

Huh, looks like I only got rewarded for Malfunction and Barracks. So 8k coins. The others still have several weeks to go, and Malfunction got added to past hives, but the rewards are now much smaller for it.

1 Like

I also only got paid for 1 of past hives too. In theory (based on their lying wording) I was going to be getting 30,000 instead I got 8,000
This is both a radical departure from how it used to work but also offensive as hell that the wording was UNCLEAR!!!
I’m a little bit mad about this one.
Just because they try and somewhat succeed at delivering some good stuff in Op4 suddenly they aggressively start trouncing goodwill and betraying trust like they’re only purpose for the game is to gaslight us.

3 Likes

To be honest, I didn’t expect it to stack in the way you’re describing, and I don’t really see how people assumed it somehow would. But maybe I’ve just got low expectations of life… I mean, I consider a good day to be one where I don’t accidentally pee on the rim of the toilet!

2 Likes

Well lucky you guys, I didn’t get a single coin yet. Guess being #1 on the leaderboard doesn’t grant you any rewards.

3 Likes

Considering how long it takes to rank up in the ranked preseason and the rewards there only being I think a little over 5k, I thought the 4k per each hive was generous. Especially since someone can get that in like a day, as opposed to weeks of grinding in ranked. Escape is much more time-efficient.

They only reward you once every three weeks now though.

1 Like

Before operation 4 if they offered weapon skins for top 5% through top 50% then you got them all.
The wording says - 50% 500 gears coins, etc It doesn’t say 50%-20% nor does it say less than 50 but over 20%.
The experience that TC are some poorly communicating, gaslighting monsters may have helped you to not expect more than just something random that was nothing at all like what they communicated but the history and wording were sufficient to get a lot of people excited, then outraged.

2 Likes

I get what you’re saying but they gave the illusion of generous then turned that into a lie.
If they were up front and honest so that there would be no reason to be excited then it would be a fact of life instead of a betrayal.
Instead - with TC betrayal is just a fact of life.
It’s sad when not only can you not believe what they say but you can’t even believe what the game’s wording is.

Was expecting around 14k coin, got about 7500 instead. Yet another big F U! From TC

1 Like

@TC_MichaelAOS Can you give us some insight on this? The previous Escape rewards all stacked (i.e. if you got top 5% you got all the rewards below it) but the new system does not. Was there a reason for this? This just feels poorly explained since it’s a departure from previous Operations.

3 Likes

Please also explain why past hives aren’t rewarded either. I got the reward for 1 out of 3 and @Hu1k_Daddy didn’t get the reward for any past hives. I could imagine a magic assumption that we should just all be able to guess that we’re wasting our time bothering with more than 1 past hive but seeing a friend get nothing makes me even madder than being ripped off myself (which also happened)

1 Like

Same here, I was expecting much more as I had top 5% for all of them.

2 Likes

Thanks bro,

Yea it does suck I must admit. But the worst part for me is the challenge and time spent trying to do it. Although fun playing with friends, trying to achieve that goal was not easy for some of them, as you know.

So to sum up I guess. With my son being home my time is limited to play. So it would be nice to be rewarded or paid for hard work earned.

So I hope TC comes to light with this, as they won me back with OP4, but now its like I found them cheating again. lol.

Cheers man, and much appreciated.

2 Likes

I was too 5% on all of them and was expecting 30,000 coins. So I spent my 20k coins cause I expected to replenish that. Instead I got 8k. Not sure how that worked out. I guess I got credit for 2 maps only. Very very weird. And frustrating.

3 Likes