Escape does not deploy chopper at end!

game just continues and does not end. No xp rewarded!!! Anyone having this issue? Solutions?

Uninstall the game and re-insta… never mind

1 Like

(Sighs)

What map is it you’re playing? Because if it’s The End there’s a chance an enemy gets stuck underneath the map because TC in their wisdom decided to spawn so many enemies on the helipad some can bug out and go off the map(but still can be killed), end up with their feet in the ground, or completely go inside of it and make players unable to finish the match.

2 Likes

The End is the exact one!!! So frustrating! Thanks for the info!

Had that happen on the hive when the flock made it outside and went under the map.

1 Like

Found the culprit!!! I started hitting the edges and found this â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  firing up at me! Hope this helps thank you for the info Amicable!

1 Like

The QA team were on vacation when that map was made.

1 Like

Also can happen on Descent. We had Pouncer go under the map before.

Wait… What, they have a QA and u say its a team…?
:rofl:

1 Like

They apparently do have a testing team. Though sometimes it makes me wonder what testing is exactly going on when nearly every release of something is buggy(unless it’s just issues that come up when the updates hit the servers… which still doesn’t explain why some things are so horribly broken upon releasing sometimes) or “not working as intended” or Horde as a whole started with an absolute clustertruck of a balancing mess from launch and that is only recently starting to get corrected.

1 Like

I was in a game 2 days ago where the game would not end. Found the culprit at cause, it was an Imago off the map. If it were not for someone with bullets left in their gun, it would have been a right nightmare.
Boredom resulted in the other two using up all their ammo on me, so, yeah, it was left to me to kill the last enemy, who somehow managed to get through the door unseen.

If this happens again, have a look round, use Tacmap, there could be an enemy hiding in the bushes.

1 Like

They have a QA team?

1 Like

Then go to the nearest bivouac and buy a new chopper… Oh… Wait… Wrong game! :neutral_face:
Then try to use Fahz ultimate ability to kill those underground monsters… Oh… Wait… There is no Fahz in Escape! :neutral_face: