Escape - Chaos Mastery

@SNAKEYWAKEY389 @IVAN_SPARGO and I are using a RNG generator to pick escape maps and classes to play.

RNG for classes are 1-18

RNG from Escape 1-32.

RNG for which second act to take if applicable.

I would love to see other groups do something similar and see what results they get. It may get people to approach hives using classes they don’t normally engage with.

3 Likes

I’m down to try this sometime. Sounds awesome.

Escape Roullette kinda.

1 Like

I got MVP as Blademaster on LE after channeling my inner Koty

2 Likes

Thats what I like to hear.

1 Like

I seem to have been making a habit of this sort of thing

2 Likes

Mulchers on The Barracks is what got them im guessing lol

1 Like

Lucky guess.

1 Like

We had nothing to lose, but Ghost did so it was a necessary sacrifice.

3 Likes

I saw you had a longshot and snipers on the first half of barracks means you got Mulcher scions across the bridges, which you can see on the minimap lol

1 Like

Snakey is 3/3 as Infiltrator, some weird luck there.

Also…

3 Likes

Spargo is having it rough since his return lol

2 Likes

It was streamed for a while too but it has ended.
Some headaches but some good stuff.
Should try again some time.

1 Like

Was decent fun and frustration

Great and commendable effort boys! Ghost’s sacrifice was heroic in The End (ha!), much better than the melee attempt on the Black-Belt Elite Drone in the run beforehand.

The Split was never going to happen with those classes but you did get close with the Decoy :joy:. Shame the Guardian used initiative and wasted no time.

I didn’t watch the Last Stand run though, thanks to Ghost’s horrible choice of character.

I hope it went disastrously smoothly.

1 Like

Yeah until half the enemies realised it was a decoy and executed order 66 on us.

1 Like

Meanwhile, on the dark side of Master solo runs as any class…

1 Like

True, but those people didn’t only have a few attempts per hive, and I presume the architects decoy worked on their run :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He was great for streaming then I got sleepy lol I’m like ughhh

1 Like

Thank you for streaming haha you people all cutting into my sleep and DQ isn’t even involved

1 Like

I actually floated a similar idea to TurnerBurner the other day. Boss Rush but classes are picked RNG. Some rules on bans and maybe dupes.

2 Likes