Error code - 0x00000C0B

Buddy still can’t join my squad. Strangly alligns with this thing:

@TC_Sera @TC_Kilo1062

3 Likes

@TC_Sera
reloaded the game twice now and yes I do have an internet connection and still get the exact same Code 0x00000c0b, social tab appears to be working perfectly fine (edit: stopped after a solid 10 secs), would post in the original thread but couldn’t since that was locked. Playing on PC

2 Likes

Same issue with me, my Xbox friends are working fine. Just seems to be affecting PC? I can play arms race luck of draw no issue but not ranked :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah i’m having the same problem on PC

3 Likes

No comment on twitter yet - “quick thing”. Bravo, TC!

4 Likes

Same problem, I’m on PC too, absolute hack devs. I’m so glad I didn’t blow money on CS Kait and this horrible company

3 Likes

:joy: Its funny, because i blew money on kait and the game started the errors afterwards. xD Rip Me!

■■■■■■■ rip dude. I still want her but situations like this don’t help my decision lmao

I’m on PC (Steam) too, no issues here. Although during the lobby reset I had to reboot the game to get reconnected again. Since then, no problems at all.

Something odd is going on for sure, chasing up!

2 Likes

issue might be exclusive to the xbox version then

Hmmm I’m on gamepass, Maybe it’s mostly a gamepass issue

I is not possible to connect to the gears service either.

I don’t have game-pass so, certainly a possibility but if so only related to PC. My friends here are playing on game-pass - Xbox console and it works for them.

Not sure if related but xbox app had an update this morning. Gears never worked after updating but then again I didn’t try to log on this morning before the update.

1 Like

Highly possible, Im on gamepass as well. Not able to join any lobbies(horde)

Update : restarted game twice, working now

Same issue for the last 2 hours for me and my brother on PC (microsoft store trash version).

Also, I do not have gamepass.

Just got into a luck of the draw game. Maybe a coincidence but I had an Xbox app update that needed to forced in the store

Horde is working for me now

1 Like

not able to play in PvP here