Enough with the versus challenges, PLEASE!

(Andy UFC fan) #1

They aren’t fun, they are aggravating and making me (and everyone I know) hate the game more with every challenge. Give some more horde challenges or co-op!

(Teady Bearz) #2

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say “benchmark” is my favourite mode. If we could get some challenges for benchmark I would be one happy customer.

(Asurazu Rasu) #3

These have been pretty simple challenges though?

Play mode x &/or get x amount of kills in said mode

Also horde has reopened the midnight omen drops so you can do that if you haven’t completed the set

(Bleeding Pepper) #4

Apparently the focus on Versus challenges comes from TC’s hatred for speedrunners.

(DarkChaoz95) #5

I agree, i mean they would have done it if they completely eliminated every single speedrun but they wont now since its too late in the game life cycle.

(TheDeuterostome) #6

I don’t mind the challenges, they are simple enough!

(Master Newten) #7

What? The versus challenges are one of the best things they’ve done for the multiplayer. They’re extra achievements you can choose to go for or completely ignore because they don’t contribute to your gamerscore/completion percentage for the game.

I wasn’t very happy with them adding super grindy kill achievements so long after release (for a multitude of reasons I made very clear at the time) but adding that sort of thing as a challenge achievement is a much better fit. Gives you something extra to work towards and rewards you with cosmetic skins.

Seriously this community will complain about anything. If you just want more horde challenges that’s fine, but that doesn’t make the multiplayer ones bad.

(Andy UFC fan) #8

Yeah some are simple enough unless they have to be ranked which then basically does not exist in Australia and other countries and if have to be carried from an American or European then the usual lag crap has to be put up with (which I don’t think I’ve ever had a headshot playing like that so the headshot challenge will suck), social where I see people from every country and I just drop dead all the time without seeing anything happen . I’m into challenges more than most sitting at 725 right now so I will complain about challenges more than most. I pretty much had an easier time getting 6000 kills in co op than actually completing (while losing all but 2) 20 ranked matches. So yes I want LESS versus.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #9

That’s one thing I hate is how people aren’t able to see others enjoy something. They want it actually taken away from them.

They don’t want people to re-up so high. Don’t want Horde or VS to have challenges. Some Horde players complain about Swarm skins.
“If it’s not doing something for me then please take it away from everyone else”.

(Royce Batty) #10

I’ll give you a challenge. Achieve 240 FPS in 4K Ultra settings. Good luck.

(Skelface) #11

If by simple you mean waiting one hour for the matchmaking, they are.

They’re also time limited and, personnally, this week-end is the only moment I can do this Challenge. Same for the next two, I’ll only be able to play the last three days before they expire.

(Andy UFC fan) #12

And as long as they work for YOU and YOU like them they should keep them going right? How about they make them all with multiple conditions it wouldn’t be hard and nobody will have a reason to complain!