Engineers/Hollow Storm PvE feedback

I have done Master Frenzy with Enforcer card and it works fine without 2.0x Health poison. It would work much better on Inconceivable with More Health off.

No offense, but I quite liked the Stim/Pistol Capacity/ Freeze Combo when I grinded cards for her. Sure, she’s not steamrolling through Hives like Meta-chars but she’s certainly better and more fun to use than Chars like COG Gear (■■■■ that one in particular) or even Marcus in Escape.
Different story in Horde, sure. But she’s doing just fine in Escape.

1 Like

exactly. I’ve also played around with it and came to the same conclusion, so if you are new and join an elite lobby or whatever you are probably going to enjoy it a lot more than someone who has maxed her out and everything. It isn’t like “Parting Gift” or something lol, its actually useful in specific situations/hives but it gets outclassed by all the other great cards Lizzie has.

I really feel like this could be partially ameliorated by including the Talon AND Enforcer and adding a marginal reduction in weapon kick on the same card.

The boost from 60% to 70% for Lizzie’s maxed out Enforcer card isn’t likely to change anybody’s mind by itself.

Having the card benefit multiple (albeit seldom used) weapons in a couple ways would see me happy to at least give it a chance. As it stands now every time I use her Enforcer card I end up wondering wtf is wrong with me within 5 waves.

I want it to work. Doesn’t have to be the best option, but shouldn’t be dead space in her skill selection.

1 Like