End of match results not populating

So I just played about five or six escape rounds with full success and I have not been getting any card skills xp or anything at the end of the matches . I get an error code and then it says hit ok …No it’s not ok lol trying to get my lahni to rank 15 now it seems I’m stuck for now at 13 and there is no reason for me to continue since I’m not getting anywhere.

5 Likes
2 Likes

It was the same story with Gears 4…same broken mess. I bet their micro-transactions are up though. TC only cares for the store. They made the multiplayer so grindy , that if you want a cosmetic item, you have to use real money. I thought Gears 4 was bad. This is the new normal - Greedy Much TC? Do not buy things from the store. Don’t give them your hard earned cash, they do not deserve it!

3 Likes

Same problem here. Just won 2 KOTHs in a row with no scores and got no rank points. Hopefully the matches still get counted eventually.

How many times are we going to repeat the same issues with this launch?

2 Likes

same problem. 1h, 1h 30m ago was fine. but now. i cant get any match result and rewards

3 Likes

Done playing till this is fixed! Can’t believe this! Nothing shows up after playing anything. They said they fixed the stars issue now you don’t get any for doing the challenge. What a shame! Maybe Gears 6?

1 Like

Experiencing the same thing

1 Like

I won 3 matches on Escape Inconceivable and got nothing…

Just finished 3 hour horde match on insane. Got nothing.

TC claimed they fixed it on Twitter, however I just logged in and I got nothing from yesterday, I played for ours online…

Yea, I still haven’t received my rewards for my gameplay yesterday evening.

played hoard last night 2 hours beat all 50 levels then error getting results did not get credit for single thing kill xp challange etc talk about ticked off

1 Like

Still nothing.

1 Like

Wow, just finished another game, and got the same error.

When I go on versus then ranked, it doesnt show any playlist for me to select. Wt f???

Still haven’t received my supply drop and class xp for my horde matches on October 5th.