Encouraging Lag connection

why is this game encourageing people to have bad internet to play to ruin it mainly Mexicans. This is uncalled for and should not be aloud put a punishment in the game for lag connection.

They shouldn’t be punished. They aren’t doing anything different than you’re doing. What needs to happen is that TC needs to change how the game responds to bad connections. When the game let’s someone do an up-A and I don’t get a chance to respond because the game doesn’t even show me the animation. I’m just instantly dead and he teleports through the movement.

They shouldn’t be punished. They aren’t doing anything different than you’re doing. What needs to happen is that TC needs to change how the game responds to bad connections. When the game let’s someone do an up-A and I don’t get a chance to respond because the game doesn’t even show me the animation. I’m just instantly dead and he teleports through the movement. TC is the one that should be taking responsibility.

Screw that if your internet sucks you can’t play online simple

Not really.

They should be the ones being negatively impacted by the lag though. It makes no sense to penalize those with good connections so someone with a bad one can play. I can’t think of another game that does this other than Gears 4.

And then they can’t sell enough copies and the Gears franchise does. There’s intelligent ways to handle it and most other devs are able to make the online connections tolerable for both sides.

Or just make them have there own server and not let people play with other people across the world