Encountered a couple cheaters

Came across a couple hackers. Very obvious hackers. They would take out their lancer and aim anywhere within their line of sights and the enemy would drop in 1 or 2 shots to the head no matter the distance. Bit shocking, but there’s a couple out there you guys. The entire lobby reported them. Like I said, it was very very obvious.

Although they did try and hide it some by gnashering…but even then their gnasher were downing with perfect accuracy and in what looked like 1 shot.

Where is proof of this claim

1 Like

Source: trust me bro.

3 Likes

Not sure what you expect anyone here to do to be honest. If you’re convinced then submit a ticket and evidence.

2 Likes

It’s called the Veteran class. smh :pensive:

2 Likes

I will believe him if he knows the trust me bro secret handshake

New england clam chowder?

Must be a console player, smh.

2 Likes

You play on console you pleb.

1 Like

Shhh, why do you think I dominate :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I must be playing on PC then :pensive:

1 Like

That is against the rules here. It would call them out publicly.

1 Like

Nah you aight, imagine us on the Series X :eyes:

2 Likes

What exactly did you hope to accomplish then by making a post with no proof. Just block out the persons name.

1 Like

Valera on series x? :smirk:

I cant wait for Tuesday to see her :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I never said I expected anyone on here to do anything. I understand how to go about the situation. I just wanted to let the community know that there’s a few playing right now and to be aware.

1 Like

I have reports of people claiming I cheat when I don’t.

Maybe some players are just that good?

2 Likes

On a 4k tv!

Them hair physics :tired_face:

1 Like

Oh my lord. Is there all that’s left on this forum are trolls? Did you read the post? I said they were downing people in one or 2 shots with the lancer…individually. No group fire.

Last time I post on here. I JUST wanted to let the community know to be aware and if you see someone downing ppl in 1 shot with the lancer…report.

There was more than 1 individual.

3 Likes