Embry Square: Gears of War Community Podcast master thread

Hey everbody Embry Starred here! I am reaching out to the Gears of war community to get feedback and spark discussions on the Embry Square podcast. Currently we have a few podcasts planned lined up I feel you would all enjoy but I want to hear what YOU * guys want! The podcast is meant to have the entire spectrum of gears of war covered with lore, versus, merchandise, novels, and comics. I am also speaking out to content creators who want to step outside their comfort zones to collaborate with on future projects so if you have any ideas/topics to cover or even want to guest, comment below and let me know!

links to the podcast website below

www.embrysquaregearspodcast.com

7 Likes

I’d be down! Gears 1 is still my favorite!

1 Like

Awesome! We are going to record in a week or so. Going to see if any others want in before then as well but rule of thumb is first come first serve with a max of 3 guests total

1 Like

Sweet! What kind of topics will we be discussing? Just so I know what I need to think about beforehand

Episode 02 is going to be Gears of War one story and potentially multiplayer/personal experiences

1 Like

Sweeeeet

I’d love to do it and talk some Gears 1, one of my Favorites, but I’m not sure if I’d be available since I’ve been having crazy work schedule lately.
You definitely have my support, hope to collaborate soon on projects :+1:.

Good news is we are not recording for a week at the very earliest state your times here or dm me if you wish

1 Like

The GFC would love to work with you guys sometime on some things now that we are back in the fold here on the forums and in the community

2 Likes

I would love to do a community nostalgia podcast where we sound like a bunch of old geezers saying “Back in the original egfc days” XD

2 Likes

ha ha , we are trying to move past those days ,the EGFC is dead and gone , for us it lets talk about the now and the future of the GFC , make sense

1 Like

Haha I figured just floating ideas! But I love strolling down memory lane from time to time we can think of something:)

2 Likes

there we a lot of memories back then a lot of great memories , we will come up with something ,we will discuss things our groups for sure

2 Likes

This will be fun to listen to once I buy an adapter for my laptop. Seems like I’m always on the road.

I would love for you guys to go through all of the Locust/Swarm creatures and your thoughts on each.

1 Like

New video!

Nice vid :+1:

Concluded my interview with max dunbar from rise of raam! Going into post production now

1 Like