Duplicate Cards/Gears Coins

I don’t if this is greedy or not but can you make it so that extra cards past level 6 become gears coins? I have several level 20 characters with level 6 cards and tons of duplicates it would be awesome if they could yield some type of reward. Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

I hope they do something
The system is keeping track of duplicates after all
Anything

I got like 2000 Legendary Dubs, at this Point i don’t even care anymore because all Cards are lvl 6 except for the Striker…

Let’s hope Gears 6 will have lvl 6 Cards at Launch AND a Scrap System.

1 Like

Third time’s a charm, right?

1 Like

Yeah :grin:

1 Like

This question has come up several times before, and has each time been met by tc with lots of wringing of hands and “not a priority now but maybe sometime”, spoken in the most uncertain manner that the spokesperson in question can muster. I feel I’ve kind of had it with tc’s bizarre prioritizing and don’t really expect that this much needed feature will make it in, but I do wish tc would have the balls to address the question in certain terms and give us an honest and definitive answer.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for them to do that and then see people complaining how we need level 7 cards lol

1 Like

whistles innocently

9 Likes

up to a total limit of 100,000 Gear Coins.

Nice one, Sera. Very cool.

It’s not me in the least - That is on Michael Shannon. I am just so excited to get to reveal it - there is a lot of things I love in Op. 7, but that one has me deeply pleased.

7 Likes

This is quite nice, I had actually stopped playing classes I loved because it felt like I wasn’t making progress anymore when cards start to max. This will let me go back to playing classes I love, enjoying the game, and still getting some reward I can use to progress several of my less played classes.

1 Like

Do you guys have twitters?

That timing man.

Wrong question.
It should be, do you guys remember the forum when doing twitter :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

But if you are asking genuinely
https://twitter.com/GearsofWar

Do you mean Gears (@GearsOfWar), or TC (@CoalitionGears) or some of us?

Man I’m getting old

It’s ok :slight_smile: Old is better than the alternative :smiley:

2 Likes

Eh … Young?

Also, I am really jealous of the OP now. First time on the forums and get an amazing answer to their question. I don’t know how, but you timed that very well lol.

2 Likes

The community managers