Dude I'm so sick of this game... Constant re-skins... And why are the locust not getting anything lately?

Title says it all. Also, I thought by more content more often that would also mean more stuff per weekly.

Locust need some love dude. Not constant Human reskins. This is Bull-****. We still havn’t gotten Armored Kantus. No Golden Hunter. Not even the Gears 4 Swarm Elite drone which has actually gotten quite a bit of requests and I agree. I like him.

I mean, at this rate man, I don’t think we are going to get anything good anymore. I really don’t. TC has actually lost their F-in minds this time.

As per the forum guidelines:

Attacking or insulting The Coalition gets in the way of our work to gather valuable feedback and will never get a response from the development team. Share your feedback or criticism in a manner you’d expect to receive if you were in the same position.

While we are an M rated franchise, we do not allow swearing on the forums. This includes intentional misspelling of words, substituting punctuations or any other methods that reflect an otherwise banned word.

1 Like