Dude... GET RID OF THE FFA GLOW! For F*** SAKE... It ruins my character

Seriously… I hate that glow. I never asked for a special effect and you shouldn’t have a waypoint on or above you just because you have the most kills. It’s just a massive beacon to everyone else and it ruins the look of my character. ■■■■■■■ remove it! I ask’d politely, and they still havn’t done it. Do people seriously like this? Because I hate the absolute S*** out of it!

At least for the love of God add an option to turn it off in Customs. Christ…

6 Likes

It does look like you’re running around in a huge fart cloud, they should add some flies to complete the effect.

12 Likes

? Um. or just remove it.

It’s ugly and also really distracting. Not sure if that was intentional but it’s another one of these things no one asked for.

1 Like

That is the intended purpose. So others can readily know who’s in the lead and target them. Granted, they could have done this better to display the kill leader but what would you recommend?

3 Likes

I wish I was good enough at FFA for the glow to be a problem for me

5 Likes

A terrible decision, one to TC’s ever-growing collection.

We never wanted it, it’s hideous and ridiculous looking, but we got it.

2 Likes

There really is nothing TC could put in the game that won’t have angry posters yelling about it as loud as they can.

5 Likes

Right cuz everything they make is ■■■■

1 Like

OP showing off how he is in first place I ffa. Flex thread.
Kinda offensive to those of us who can’t reach such a godlike status.

5 Likes

Ligthfire OK. Back to 16 Player FFA and Quickmatch

I think the easy fix here is to stop winning in FFA.

5 Likes

Yeah, and while they’re at it, TC should make our Locust skins usable in PvE! :unamused:

2 Likes

Valid points made by OP but just think about this situation from a different perspective.

Since the glow is alerts everyone to your location, this means that they would be coming for you instead of you going to them.
Its going to be faster to get kills (you won’t spend time running around searching for enemies).

Its just luck basically, you could actually rake up a lot of kills if players come one by one individually (Which rarely happens). But majority of the time you end up getting overwhelmed, as players gang up temporarily to kill you.

1 Like

Then stop being so much better than everyone around you, duh

4 Likes

Best solution

I like it, it should stay.

1 Like

No

I agree it looks dumb on your character, but I understand its purpose. Therefore, I think the ideal solution is to show everyone the glow of who is in first EXCEPT if you’re the one in first. In other words, if you have the most kills, you shouldn’t see a glow on your character, but everyone else should see it to notify them.

4 Likes

Maybe they could turn it off for the leading player. Everyone else would still see it.

2 Likes