DryDock for Gears 5!

Hi

the map DryDock is really good, it would be great to have it in Gears 5

1 Like

Have you played a “sweaty” game of Drydock? The map plays like garbage because top is too powerful, so it becomes trishot/mulcher vs snipe side the whole game. I remember vividly have 20 minute matches of tdm on Drydock… Probably one of the worst maps in GOW3 for MP.

11 Likes

No,

No,

&

No.

25 Likes

At least it’s not Bloodrive. I can’t stand that map

7 Likes

No

5 Likes

11 Likes

Drydock

There are very few Gears 3 maps that I think are fun to play PvP on and Drydock ain’t one of em.

6 Likes

This. Like times 400000000000000000000x.

3 Likes

That’s a hard pass, The amount of work it would need is just too much for TC to handle.

3 Likes

1 Like

Defriended.

You just went too far this time.

Sorry bud.

8 Likes

But Drydock was my favorite map in 3.

Not too bad for 4, maybe with some minor adjustments.

1 Like

Hmm…this thread seems familiar

1 Like

gridlock-gears-4-1160x677

Baked my guyyy

1 Like

You perplex vex me

I will vent as I vex and make others wish they could vex harder and still remove me from the speculation. A perplex is nothing but a vexation is truly just perplexing.

If they are not going to make new maps and keep remaking old maps the least they can do is remake older maps not in recent gears games. We don’t need dry dock in gears 3,4,5 in a row we need process from gears 1, ruins from gears 2, maps that haven’t been remade before

I can’t cope playing a new gears game with like 6 maps I’m already sick of from September and 7 remade maps I already spent the last 2 years playing from gears 4

1 Like

Eh, I’ll manage. Better than Vasgar.

See what I mean @GhostofDelta2?

Almost as vexing as my headphones are to you.

It’s not as bad for as long as I ghost the Ghost which promises to ghost the ghosting that I am attempting to pull around this Ghost. But truly until the end I will hex and vex until my last breath, spent ghosting and posting until my long day’s end.