DR-1 doesn't shoot the swarmak (baird)

I mark the Swarmak but my DR-1 stands do nothing in front of it and dies…

1 Like

To be fair, it doesn’t shoot anything(even when you tag enemies)

2 Likes

What type of boss is the SwarmaRk?

1 Like

It’s when you fight me, the DR1 knows not to 1v1 me

1 Like

“Don’t start a fight you can’t win”. :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t tried it on a Swarmak specifically but I usually find the DR-1 is mainly useful just as a distraction. It is useful on drones and Deebees as long as you don’t launch him too close to the enemies. Otherwise they just mob him before he can pull his trishot out. In horde I prefer to just have my ultimate ready so I can get the bleed damage from my weapons. I usually use the Deebee in escape just inside the doors before the helipad to clear out the last flood of enemies.

1 Like

Poor little DR-1 got nervous in the heat of the moment!

Shame on you for announcing this on the forums and making a low moment of it’s life a public embarrassment!

3 Likes

Yes, calling out DR-1 shouldn’t be allowed here.

2 Likes

What, so we’ve been wrong calling Del’s Trackers out as highly ineffective against the enemies because if they don’t get shot on the way to enemies they might only clear some Juvies up all along?

The Deebee is afraid :laughing:
PS: Sorry if I don’t get all the jokes ( I’m french)

You use the Ultimate as Baird. Good grief man, that is sacrilegious.

I have played with the A.I. where only the Swarmak is left and the A.I. just stand there looking at it. One game i hid and all the A.I. were stood looking at the Swarmak, and the Swarmak was looking at them. That game creeped me out.

1 Like

Maybe they were communicating

1 Like

I wondered why the A.I. often forget me when i am down. Hmmm, traitorous scum.
The plot thickens, eh. A conspiracy of the lowest order in the making. Thank you for the heads up, i shall in the future keep an eye on them.

that DR1 is fracking useless most of the time…

I MARK the warden or Stump, and the DR1 slowly walks back into the base, not doing anything… I mark a drone, it does nothing… I mark a juvie, it kinda just spins in a circle…

LIke, WTF… seriously… have it attack closest enemies, or something… ANYTHING useful… Most of the time it walks back into the base, so it’s not even useful as a decoy, FFS!!!

My DR-1 usually runs back to me like a lost puppy.
Last game i tried marking something, and instead of marking an enemy in he distance i accidentally marked a closer shock sentry, what did DR-1 do? - Yes he turned around and started shooting the sentry.

3 Likes

That’s weird… I find it much more useful than what you’re saying guys.
He’s helped me several times to kill guardians and bosses…
But I agree that the DR-1 needs a patch to be more effective

The DR-1 can be higly useful but just like you say I’ve also had the issue of the robot not shooting at the Swarmak, instead just looking at it. I’ve also had the Swarmak health bar not going down though he gets heavy damage from the whole team.

The issue of the DR-1 not shooting or just walking around is in my experience because of not marking enemies or marking enemies to far away. The DR-1 is much better since OP3.

DR1 shoots enemies only few meters away if they on’t cover, if they take cover, the DR1 shoots the cover or walks slowly in circles
it never shoots the Swarmak, it should be more useful

up ! it has been patched :slight_smile: