Double xp for christmas

achievements
horde
versus

(LoxGamer) #1

For the people that are actually trying to enjoy the game and lvl up at the same time. Please add a 4 times Christmas xp boost or something. I know most people don’t care about xp, but for the ones trying to get the 100 achievement points for getting max are. Need to just go ahead and do it because gears 5 is right around the corner. Love playing and actually earning a lvl every game makes it amazing. Please no negative comments about xp not meaning anything don’t care what you have to say. This post is really for a admin. Achievement hunters know what I’m talking about with it taking so long to lvl.
Name the title 7 times xp before Christmas or something haha xD

(SchizoPsycho74) #2

Where were you when they had 6.66xp back in October? :rofl:

(Asurazu Rasu) #3

They did a 13 days of gearsmas where the XP eventually reached 5x

(III EnVii III) #4

We need 20x :+1:

(GreatWhiteShark) #5

They could do 25x on Xmas day alone. Imagine all that XP along with the christmas noobs.

(III EnVii III) #6

And crash the only sever left on for Gears :rofl:

(GreatWhiteShark) #7

Yeah you’re right. Itd just be unplayable like all those high XP events in the past. Don’t know what I was thinking. :rofl:

(III EnVii III) #8

I’m sure there would still be some recycled RNG packs for you to buy, running off separate servers of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(LoxGamer) #9

I have no clue how to buy it, I would. They need a redeem code for it or something on soda cans when the 5th gears comes out for sure! Haha still a good game though. I’m eighth re up right now I came into the 6.66 exp two days late I would be maxed already. Always played all the gear’s, just took me a while to get the 4th. Was stuck on pubg with 100+ wins lol xD

(Krylon Blue) #10

Oh man… the worst connections on the planet come out of the woods for any additional XP events.

(III EnVii III) #11

Aha yeah, tell me about it. Out of nowhere too :joy:

(iTiiDuS iNc) #12

Don’t mock my class A Bamboo connection!

(HoesEatOreos) #13

does this mean we get a santa oscar?

(Krylon Blue) #14

Yes, but this time he forgot his pants and jacket. He’s wearing a hat, boots and Santa undies.