Does anyone feel "future content" is getting out of hand

Been noticing that listening for the “future content” line is quickly gaining the makings of a great drinking game. I feel the devs used the term more judiciously shortly after launch of Gears 5, where they truly were unsure about details or didn’t want to give any poorly thought out promises. Nowadays, it’s always as if for every question the devs are thinking to themselves “What can we do to spin this question into being about future content and avoid answering it?”. Is it only me?

3 Likes

Keep some stuff secret for sure but my god absolutely everything is kept quiet

Fan base has never got anything to get hyped about

4 Likes

Of course not, Dana has been doing this since Gears 4.

By now I’m 100% convinced he says that when he has absolutely no clue of the answer, which I’m sure happens a lot since he clearly doesn’t play the game on a regular basis.

For those meme masters out there, can anyone come up with the scene from Bart Simpson in the classroom where everyone says “say your phrase” and his head would be replaced with Dana’s saying “We don’t talk about future content”.

1 Like

3 Likes

What the hell do you want?! Excitement and positivity?!

Ludicrous, you madman!

4 Likes

I want to play my future content drinking game without being killed. So far I have died from alcohol poisoning the last 6 devstreams.

2 Likes

Fortune teller: “Dear Dana! I can show you the future!”
Dana suddenly kills the Fortune teller and says: “We don’t talk about future contents!”

Has anyone done a drinking game during the dev streams? Take a shot anytime “we don’t talk about future content” gets thrown out.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like