Gears Forums

Does anyone actually enjoy FFA?

Uhhhh…isn’t that when it released?

2 Likes

I like it ok but yeah it’s crazy hectic. I am all about the gnasher but I’d have made the maps slightly bigger especially if you are going to fill a small map with the mace,boom,torque,longshot and nades…

2 Likes

Lol, YES, there are DEFINITELY (dozens and dozens of) people who love this game and freely and openly admit so, on the forums… Bless their hearts…

2 Likes

Sorry I should have put when you could try and get the Xmas character(200)kills.Til 2020 January FFA,my mind isn’t what it used to be sadly,sorry again for the confusion to you and OP

1 Like

FFA golden gun has changed my mind. Something about this mode and mouse aim mixes well. The tables had suddenly turned and it was me with the advantage. Got the medal last night. If you couldn’t do it in normal FFA you guys might do it here. 20 kills is easier and the sweats wall bouncing, and up A’s are nowhere to be found. All you need is to shoot straight and be fast. Also I found if you play late at night lots of people quit which thins the herd increasing your odds of winning further.

1 Like

Enjoy FFA, even custom lobbies also makes great fun, usually do custom FFA with squad before we do KOTH and tdm

Yeah, I’ve been getting placed in like 2nd and 3rd now in the golden gun FFA. Unfortunately, still haven’t gotten 1st because I keep getting just barely beaten… but I do have a better chance. (I actually still see quite a bit of wallbouncing tho)

2nd or 3rd? You’re right there bro. How long will this mode be up? A week at least? Keep plugging away and odds are you’ll get it. I think this is the best chance everyone who was complaining about this medal is gonna get.

1 Like

Yeah this is probably the best bet. Unless they put in ranked FFA, but I doubt that’ll happen especially because ranked is broken

I’m rooting for you bro. I’m gonna share my strat just because I want more people to get this medal. Hint take the high ground in those spot where the torque/longshot usually are in nether cut. I racked up streaks that way. Peeps will keep rushing up the ramp at you and you shoot em down. If you’re higher you got the advantage. Also camp in that lower area where people slide down the ramps in the Pit. They’re basically helpless when they slide down. You can line up a free shot at them when they land. Yeah I know kinda cheap and it won’t win you the match but it might get you those extra 3-5 kills to put you over the top.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate the help! :slight_smile:

I do.

I don’t enjoy the grind or the drip fed content, but I still enjoy the actual game.

Ugh…

Not much of a reply. You asked, I answered.

…Ugh…

Usually cancel the matchmaking as I can’t find any matches at all after 10 mins + of matchmaking !

Well, thanks to your advice, I was able to finally get the medal done today. :smile: :+1:

1 Like

If we don’t kill the bat… soon… gamble here won’t be able to steal a nickel from his grandma…

hahhaha

1 Like

ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN!

:joy:

1 Like

that’s exactly right my friend KAZ @GB6_Kazuya HAHAHAHAHA :smile:

1 Like