Did they just nerf the daily ToD objectives?

Yesterday I played a Surge run on Insane and got 4 legendary cards for Lizzie - two of each.

Wow, that’s 1 in a million.

I have never ever dropped 4 Legendary at once, even after 1,000+ runs (I think).

So how did you get all of them???

By hacking the game and cheating.

1 Like

Doing Master Clock runs. A lot of them.

2 Likes

Using Paduks fear the on developers until they gave you level 6 cards?

@AmicableWall421 I believe you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the only time I’ve had this. I’ve had three legendary in the same Insane run, but yeah, this was a first!

3 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

Does IDDQD still work?

1 Like

I didn’t know there were cheat codes in Doom game but I wish I knew and used that.

1 Like

Typing that also worked in a few other games, one game would flash a message on the screen that this isnt doom, another would kill you!

2 Likes

Recently finished the TOD (first one I’ve ever bothered with) the legend introduction is cool as ■■■■ once complete.

The only issue I find is we need far more content to spend the earned coins on

Surely they’ve got tons of content in the locker ready to be released?

Thats awesome, but getting 1 of those ONCE doesnt make up for the HUNDREDS of times we get nothing useful, eh :grin: ?

Its like me getting all 3 star dailies, impressive for thethe luck but not indicative of the average, unfortunately :weary:

Basically it’s the problem experienced by gamblers across the world! The peaks are high but brief, but the troughs are low and long…

2 Likes

The peaks need to be just frequent enough to keep you from giving up and you too can be a slave to the grind :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, a famous man once said, “Cheat to Win”

Bob MacDonald had a farm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pinaple pizza?

1 Like

There was one day where I had five 1-star objectives (no boost). The fifth one being the free re-roll. I was pretty annoyed.

2 Likes