Did the Grind-Season % change for anyone today?

^won TDM. Tracker is still 25% which doesn’t make sense to begin with but no movement either.

Did it move at all for you? If you played a match every week you should be at like 90-95%

Around week 6 it suddenly started moving by 1% up until Week 11 or so and now it’s stuck at 25%. From what I’ve read I wasn’t the only one that got this weird progress.

Mine also says 25% and I have won every week so far this season prior to the recent weekly reset.

Edit: won today, still 25%.

1 Like

Same

2 Likes

You guys should of knock this out in season 1. I hate Vs but got it done.

I was moving house to a remote country location.

I would have if it was possible (plus Australian’s couldn’t find matches a month into OP1 anyway).

I got it done in operation 1 and its still stuck on 95% I was working on it during operation 2 but didnt get it because they decided that with the extended operation that it to would be extended as well same as with this operation which is BS

1 Like

I forgot, Australia gets the poopy end of the stick when it comes to gears not to mention how crazy game prices are there. Hope it pops soon for anyone stuck.

1 Like

I have been stuck a 25 % for the past few weeks.

Edit not sure why I replied to ll_R_E_D_.

1 Like

Update, my tracker went up to 50% after yesterdays win.

1 Like

Didn’t even realize this started “tracking”. I’m also at 50%. Pretty sure I’ve gotten 1 win per week this Operation. Though I was pretty sure I kept up with Op1 as well, but apparently didn’t. (Or maybe I did, and it’s just stuck, like Jack of All Trades still is for me.)

1 Like

Just checked and my tracker went up to 50% too.

2 Likes