Gears Forums

Did operation 2 get postponed

I was waiting for operation 2 to come out at 12 and now it says it has 23 hours left like WTF?

1 Like

December 11th because ya know… reasons

2 Likes

The launch date was fully revealed in last week What’s Up, did you miss it?

This is related to today’s news drop, not what the OP is referring to.

Could you link me to the news drop? I can’t seem to find it.

It never happened. All they did was send out a tweet saying it’s coming later this week. Smh.

1 Like

Oh, I saw this…

This is considered new? I knew Operation 2 wasn’t this week but I believe Free for All is tomorrow. Or did that change
?

No you’re confused. The launch of Operation 2 is December 11th. This was announced last week.

This week is the complete reveal of Operation 2. Trailer, full details, etc. Everyone was expecting it today, but to no one’s surprise, it’s not here yet.

7 Likes

Oh

I honestly wasn’t expecting it today. I had no idea there was a full reveal, lol.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem. Can’t blame you with TC’s weak communication skills.

Let’s hope it’s worth the wait.

3 Likes

LOL

Stop it. You’re making me laugh.

6 Likes

Haha, always gotta have some optimism in there. That’s just the way I am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe it has something to do with Halo: Reach dropping tomorrow? That’s my guess

I have to stop setting myself up for disappointments. Of course we get nothing today.

3 Likes

Bunch of tossers. :joy: I am just here to check the news and see if it’s any good, and ofcourse it’s - the news- postponed.

1 Like

Full Noble team would make sense.
At very least it’s a full team and you can setup a cool Stacked 5.

Link, your awesome!

Yeah but Resident Evil 3 Remake is allegedly coming sooooooooooo!

1 Like

If nothing gets announced in the next 54 minutes, it will be another disappointment in my time zone.