Did I win the raffle today? And how do i know?

I was contacted on xbox live from multiple random people saying I won the raffle on the gears nola stream today and im not sure if I won I don’t know how to check? it happens so fast what do I need to do to know if this is true or not???

You’ll have to wait at least/up to 7 days after the Pro circuit stream for a message by TC on xbox live that you won a raffle. They will deposit any rewards automatically into your account.

1 Like

oh ok very nice, sweet! Thank you for the help and info. ive never won before and was just surprised random people wrote me saying I won I did enter the raffle but didn’t catch my name or anyone elses name who won it so im hoping it was me for the first time!!!

1 Like

No worries!

if you won, congrats! I never win at anything haha. All you gotta do now is wait and pray that you recieve a message by TC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol thanks, but let me tell you I don’t win those sort of things either normally
hahah!!! but yes ill be waiting and hoping they write me lol!

1 Like

I also won a raffle. Mine was for a 3-month Game Pass sub during Sunday’s stream. I had never won anything before from watching the streams and on Saturday i was questioning the Twitch chat if anyone had indeed won anything from watching the streams lol