Desplease name of the title

don’t like the name of the game gears V really stick to gears of war its mosty icon thing u have left & u better not make this into a political agenda or its deem a failure gaming wise of all

It’s not a political agenda in any way what?

I’m pretty sure it’s been disclosed that the name is Gears 5 because there’s really no more ‘War’ to be fought, it’s just a journey at this point.

Also I’m sure the majority always called the game ‘Gears’ when they referred to it so it’s not really taking away anything.

1 Like

talk is cheap prove it to me 1st & its not the same there is always war other wise why is there swarm gears of war is most icon name in existed

Oh well since YOU said something, perhaps TC will change it back to Gears of War.

1 Like

Political agenda? Prove it.

1 Like

Careful now Dave! I might go saying horrible hurtful words to you too! :wink:

2 Likes

Come at me bro!:joy:

Poo poo head.

Dirt bag

Trotsky’s rent boy.

Yeah I bet that one hurt didn’t it Dave?

■■■■ just got serious.

Ayn Rand’s boy toy

gasp you take that back! :astonished:

You know it’s true. Don’t even deny it.

I feel no shame in derailing this garbage thread btw. OP has been addressed multiple times

And I feel no shame in my use of coarse language. Because I’m a terrible human being! :grinning:

At least you have the testicle to admit it.
Yes. that was singular

I thought you were just writing that in short hand.

No Pepper. I am long

I would like to see the sworn or the locus finally have a character development I played this one locus who has two melt plates for gauntles wears some kinda of cloak was only in the multiplayer on GOW3 & GOW4 figure there want no part in the war want to live or something

Now now boys…you gotta go big or go home. @l_l_C_L_O_W_N_l and @Bleeding_Pepper

Although I agree with your message, but if I were you, I won’t rely too much on editorial blogs coming from the same website that posted:

Cheers,