Demoted after update (and more complaints). What is TC thinking?

So since the release it took me about over 60 KoTh games to get to onyx 2 4%. It’s the only thing I can really grind for in this game. Because leaderboards are just nothing anymore. It doesnt properly show it anywhere, neither does it show win loss, just wins. Its not something I want to brag about at the end of the day but it used be something I could set as a goal for myself to climb higher. Anyway now i’ve just been demoted from onyx 2 to gold 2 in 3 games. And its probaly going to go further down

I mean, i know they need to update and make it more accurate but my lord. So far, reading the forums. Everybody just seems to get demoted. Even people from masters to gold or even silver. After reading their article on twitter I expected to drop down a little bit. Not multiple tiers.

Why does TC do this man? And don’t even get started on the server issues (wich seem okay now) and the weapons that need to be nerfed. Lancer central man… I used to love playing KoTH . The Gnasher rumble pits. People bouncing. Sweaty 1v1’s. Now the maps are just too big. Spawns are ridiculous. Magnetism, input delays (apperantly they stated the game has no input delays). Getting punished for people quiting ( think they are working on that, but i have my doubts). Some weird tour of duty wich is just one big grind. ( i just want the team rock skin anyway)

Why are they so obsessed with pleasing cusual gamers? This happened to Halo seried as well after 343 studios took over and look how that turned out
The hardcore veterans are the ones keeping the seried alive. Not the casuals that download it from game pass. Play 2 games of arcade. Then they hop onto ranked only to complain that the game is too difficult for them.

I know it’s a work in progress and i’ll probaly come back to it anyway but my god. TC needs to pull their heads out of their a**es and listen to the players who have been playing the GoW series for years. Instead of
OEHHH E SPORTS OEHH E SPORTS.
ALRIGHT LET THROW SOME GIMPY HIVEBUSTERS IN
LETS GIVE KEEGAN A NEW HAIRCUT
LETS GIVE DOUBLE STARS ON SATURDAY SO PEIPLE WILL BUY IRON
LETS GIVE A FINGER POINTING EXPRESSION AFTER COMPLETING ALL THIS NONSENCE.

I know at the end of the day some people will disagree with me on this and just say; " Hey! Its a great game they are working on it, give them a break.". But honestly i have been playing this game since GoW 1. And just seeing whats happening to good franchises these days is too much.