Gears Forums

Delivery Driver Mac Nationality Question

Hi my friends.

I was wondering do you happen to know if THE BIG MAC aka DELIVERY DRIVER MAC is he Scottish or Irish ?

as far as I know he is from Scotland.

Regards.

D A N III 3 L :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Scotland is north of Jacinto.

8 Likes

He’s the same nationality as the normal Hivebuster Mac.

8 Likes

@jvergoth I was right then he is from scotland… there were people before stating he was irish, but I don’t see that. thanks …

@Bleeding_Pepper yeah both of them are the same… I mean its the same person using different garments hahahahaa

1 Like

In no way does mac sound irish, whoever told u this clearly has no clue as to the different accents. Hes is defo SCOTTISH👍

2 Likes

“Did you assume his nationality?”

3 Likes

@eviljas247 yeah , there were people in this forums that imply that he was irish… but he doesnt have any resemablance to irish people without a doubt… I fully agree with you man :slight_smile:

@Dreamz_Maker I didn’t assume his nationality it just that he looks and has the accent of a Scottish without a doubt.

for example I do sound like Mexican… like these individuals here:

:smile:

2 Likes

Nationality apart, why does he say “dã m e r d e” sometimes?

May be he is French xD.

1 Like

I haven’t notice that…

no my friend Dreamz @Dreamz_Maker he is not french, he is not Marcel Marceau…

he is a Scottish Warrior Poet, like William Wallace or Amish :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

" McAllister is a surname from Scotland and Ireland that originates from the Gaelic name Mac Alasdair, meaning son of Alasdair. Alasdair is the Gaelic form of the first name Alexander."

Close enough to Leslie Macallister…

2 Likes

s01e09_720

2 Likes

U my friend need to go look up a true scottish hero, RAB C NESBIT. LEGEND😎

1 Like

hahahahah @eviljas247 its a comedian at best hahahaha. yes I know who he is hahahahaha.

@Dreamz_Maker yes its close enough … without a doubt. . :slight_smile: looking forward to play with you man.

@eviljas247 i think my picture of william wallace its more epic. and less cartoonish .

2 Likes

I’m American. South Park solves everything.

3 Likes

I agree with you … and I do actually like south park…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

South Park 2-Part Wii Episode my all time favourite.

1 Like

Lizzie now yells " Oh my God, they killed Carmine!" :rofl:

4 Likes

I think Ben says it too as I was playing him and no Lizzie was in the match. :thinking:

2 Likes

Cool. I’ve only heard it from Lizzie.

3 Likes