Dear The Coalition Studio, Ranks are currently broken and this video shows why,

The point is that the killcam you see is still different from what actually happened on the other guy’s screen. Where he was aiming before he shot must have been where the guy was when he fired, otherwise, it wouldn’t have happened.

Just wish the game was saving my ■■■■■■■ match results…

When it felt SUPER off to me and the kill cam also confirmed it’s super off to me. So either my view isn’t what is happening or the kill cam’s isnt. Either way has to be fixed

3 Likes

The kill cams are rarely accurate. I turned them off.

1 Like

they just killed ranked

Ranked literally has aim assist, press f2 on KOTH/TDM and you will see details and “assist” is on.

enough is enough. i was almost masters and I went down from diamond 3 to gold 1, despite winning games and being mvp… I’m not motivated to do that again. Why you do this to us the coalition ?

1 Like

Is your aim assist broken then?

I just went 15-3 and got MVP but because the other 4 people on my team go negative and go like 4-12, I get -169 pts?

Why I’m I punished because they can’t maintain a decent k/d?

But reverse that and I do the same in a different match but my team arent the worst so we win, I get 12 pts.

I just don’t get it.

I was just jkin in my first reply.

Then I trolled.

Then I unleashed.

3 Likes

Rank reset.

You’re gonna tumble every match until you hit where it places you.

I fell O3 23% to Silver 3 over the course of like 10 matches.

See the coalitions Twitter post. https://twitter.com/CoalitionGears/status/1179928065410912256?s=19

No?

Different person dude, I’m not OP

Whoopsy my bad. Same profile picture lol

don’t take the killcam as a exact 1:1 representation of what happened. that’s your first mistake

There was nothing ‘off’ about it. You are still in mid-slide animation when you get downed. You’re ‘safe’ for literally fractions of a second at the most and you want to act like you’ve never seen this before.

This isn’t LAN, sir. People that complain about this… why? It’s in every game and it’s pointless to ramble like this. It literally just grooms future bad players.

“OH MY GOD, I WAS BEHIND COVER! AND LOOK AT THIS! I SHOT 5 FRAMES BEFORE MY DEATH AND IT DIDN’T COUNT! THIS GAME IS A JOKE!”

This type of complaining gets soooooo old and I wish more people would shut it down. The fact that you have subs that probably watched and agreed with this just because they don’t know any better is sad. Why not try to educate people on how this stuff works rather than appealing to the lowest common denominator?

1 Like

That image is legit gold and I’m saving it <3

IMG_20191006_141639 seriously need to get a quit penalty like a lengthy time out implemented. We all have off games but suck it up butter cup. Finish the match and move on. Or play social ffs!

There’s a ghost around here responsible… But I did spark the ambition, so I’ll take credit.

2 Likes

I recognize all those GT’s you played against :scream:

Imagine thinking I’m bad at the game. You have probably never played lan and won vs Maxpax, Fitzer, Jurrdan, DarkAngel etc. You are a random bloke online that won a game vs a 100 ping player in gears 5, themost causal of the franchise and you actually think you are good lmao.

Nobody has heared of you, nobody rates you. Legit some forum player

And you are??? Ive seen a few of you post. Stop acting like your better then everyone.

1 Like