Dear, TC Santa for Christmas can you bring back Direct Purchase Black Steel Characters & Weapons Skins & Emblems from all the esports supporter packs 1-11 this time

Dear, TC Santa for Christmas can you bring back Direct Purchase Black Steel Characters & Weapons Skins & Emblems from all the esports supporter packs 1-11 this time for Direct Purchase please I’ve been such a loyal Gears of War 4 gamer.

4 Likes

Direct purchase? Wasn’t that the case 5 days ago? Did u miss your chance back then or?

#lolweaponskins

1 Like

No one’s asked me, so it isnt on the list :wink:

2 Likes

Why do you go out your way to mock this guy about weapon skins?

1 Like

I kinda get the gist that they MAY do something like this on Xmas week, along with credit-based Xmas festive characters and skins too. But don’t take my word for it.

The amount of money they have made from these packs must be absurd lol

No disrespect or anything but you are MAD for the characters and skins in this game. Just about every week it is a new thread asking for this character or to add and or bring back a skin.

Hey you do what you love just saying its mad lol.

I’d like to know too.

We all have things were into. I may not be into skins like @GOW_CHARACTERS but I can appreciate the art style. It’s no different than someone wanting every weapon in Destiny or looting for full inventories in other games. I certainly don’t understand his obsession with skins but that doesn’t make me any better than him.

I agree, and throw in the Season 1 supporter lancers as well
-Thank You

I think it should be a good idea if the esports supporter packs weapons skins sets should come with the emblem to there set.

1 Like

Why did you assume he was mocking? Lorl.

Once u get these skins, they are not a big deal…I collected many of them since the very beginning and used them a couple of times only. The skins we get during events are a lot nicer than those…Don’t spend your money this way like some of us did and we got nothing good as a result.

yes bring it back pls

Black Steel are still by far the coolest looking skins out there IMO. I haven’t used any skins that aren’t Black Steel since getting my first one a while ago. But to each their own.

2 Likes

True enough. Whatever makes u happy.

1 Like

Keep your fingers crossed for this weeks What’s up to see if we can get esports packs 1-11 to make a return or that direct to buy 1-11 esports it does not matter just need to complete a set. Black Steel Characters Weapon Skins and Emblems.

did you get both of the new uir characters ?

Yes

nice i actually like them