Dear Developers - Please Read - Horde - Lizzie Glitch Causes Team Lag Out. Serious Error (Main)

This is not really the appropriate soluotion…

2 Likes

Burying you head in the sand seldom seems to work, if we displayed this attitude towards our work we would be fired or unemployable. Don’t get me wrong , i wan’t the problem fixed and we shouldn’t have to wait 3 weeks plus!

2 Likes

Especially for a paid dlc.

T.C just bloody fix the Lizzie bug !!!

Maybe everytime TC want to fix this bug, Lizzie quickly crash their computer! :thinking:

1 Like

(Un)fortunately it only disconnects people from the servers.

1 Like

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Our first hotfix is currently in Certification with a non-final but expected release date of Tuesday, February 18th

Lizzie’s Ultimate Ability will no longer cause disconnects or crashes from the game under certain conditions

2 Likes

Alright, people. I have tested this in Horde only once so far, so this may not be conclusive…

But it does appear to be the case that the Silverback doesn’t cause disconnects any longer. I tested it with a Carrier to get the Silverback destroyed and I didn’t get disconnected when it happens. So I hope it’s gone for good.

Edit -
Update : I went into Ice Queen to find an easy way to get the Silverback destroyed in Escape with the Matriarch present in the hive. It got destroyed and no disconnect occurred.

2 Likes