Dear coalition, please take this advice

Remove bullet magnetism on the shotgun and increase the initial bullet spread when it spawns just like gears of war 1. There, I fixed the shotgun for you. Trying to balance a extremely close quarter weapon with magnetism is madness

its not intuitive design and its uninviting to new playerss. experianced (not necersarily skilled)shotgun players have a huge advantage over people learning the game.

Right now the shotgun revolves around staying out gib range so that you dont automatically die from the tight spread and bullet magnetism. Once someone shoots you out of gib range, you then close the distance quickly and get an easy kill due to the tight spread and bullet magnetism. Its bad game design.

Bigger initial spread and no magnetism balances the gib range and makes using the shotgun easy to understand and even harder to use/ master. Best of both worlds. you know that saying, easy to play, hard to master, well thats what the shotgun needs to be.

2 Likes

Ive made several posts about this but you’re more than likely falling on deaf ears.

Ive been preaching,
Wider spread, reduced poke, higher point blank damage, higher damage dropoff.
For over a year.

1 Like

If we all listened to Uth we’d be in good shape

1 Like

Nah, git gud

Idk. Some life advice he gives me is questionable.

1 Like

Did i tell you to get a job or something lmao

1 Like

Worse…

1 Like

Live, love laugh?

1 Like

Do you laugh though?

There is bullet magnetism for the Gnasher ? Seems everything above 98% seems to float for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Not around KB&m users no. Just around the superior console players.

I think I love you.

2 Likes

Im engaged and waiting until marriage, nice try Satan

1 Like

I will get you, wait for it.

1 Like

SHEEEEEESH

@Ryan_lfc_92 I really dont know why you guys think the poke is so strong? I think if anything the poke needs a buff. Im just not sure either why you keep referring to the gnasher like its obviously broken. The gnasher is fine. Tc didnt ask you to "fix “anything”
Better hit detection is all the game needs. And MS is in testing with new blade servers that will make that a lot better.

I’m sure TC have all but removed BM.

its not intuitive design and its uninviting to new playerss. experianced (not necersarily skilled)shotgun players have a huge advantage over people learning the game.

Right now the shotgun revolves around staying out gib range so that you dont automatically die from the tight spread and bullet magnetism. Once someone shoots you out of gib range, you then close the distance quickly and get an easy kill due to the tight spread and bullet magnetism. Its bad game design.

Bigger initial spread and no magnetism balances the gib range and makes using the shotgun easy to understand and even harder to use/ master. Best of both worlds. you know that saying, easy to play, hard to master, well thats what the shotgun needs to be.

@Ryan_lfc_92 whenever they took the magnetism off though, everyone complained that it was “broken”. It reminds me of everyone always complaining about new maps…want new maps…need new maps. Please, no remakes of old maps…new maps… yet every time TC makes new maps, I cant ever play them in ranked koth…everyone always votes on foundation( i hate) or blood drive or checkout. I havent played Tomb yet in a ranked match. Every time it comes up, im outvoted for 1 of the other 3. Its gotta be very confusing for TC to figure out what it is people really want.And for the record-Tomb is an awesome map. Its not an issue of the map being a bad map. Its that players want what they know. They want familiarity. No one, apparently, wants to play a map in Upper divisions of ranked modes that they dont know forward and backwards. Same goes with the gnasher. Old players dont care about new players learning the game. They want the gun to feel like the way they are familiar with.

people just prefer the smaller condensed maps where theyre not running everywhere.

the shotgun with no magnetism is broken and horrible to use with tight spread, i agree. The solution is, increase the initial spread along with no bullet magnetism. the shotgun in gears 1 ultimate edition is the best shotgun in the gears franchisee.