#danacarmine the 4th brother

If you were at the Dev Stream, you already know…

Make it happen. #DANACARMINE the 4th brother revealed!

2 Likes

No.

7 Likes

Yes.

#DANACARMINE

2 Likes

#DanaCarmineMustDie

8 Likes

5 Likes

I 2nd this

1 Like

Third.

2 Likes

Anthony, Benjamin, Clayton…

#DANACARMINE

Someone needs to throw a Palpatine or Vader in here. It won’t be complete without them.

1 Like

6 Likes

I imagined palpatines voice when you said “complete”

1 Like

Dana is one one those unisex names that really only belong to females. We don`t want the 4th carmine to be bullied in school.

1 Like

Cash doesn’t agree.

Edit: UFC president? Dana White.

2 Likes

Maybe he learned to fight so he wouldn`t get bullied. Pure conjecture but hey you never know.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re getting at anymore. Would you bully a male named Dana? Normally when you have to attack someones name, it indicates you were raised poorly and taught the wrong lessons in life. Most regular people dont care what someone’s name is.

I also hope you appreciate that names have evolved through cultures, and some names considered masculine were once feminine, and vice versa. Sorry to preach, just not a fan of people who make these comments like they actually are founded behind some kind of science.

2 Likes

Dana Carmine would complete the alphabet for the time being, sure he’ll die in a dumb way like all the others have. We just have to get the other 15 Carmines to fill in H-V.

Anthony
Benjamin
Clayton
Dana
Elizabeth (Lizzie)
Fredo (was a reporter, isn’t listed as dead in the Gears wiki)
Gary
William

1 Like

It came up during the stream, everyone was spamming #DANACARMINE because people kept asking where the 4th brother was. It’s a gag but not gonna lie I would be okay with this.

1 Like

I wouldn’t. I don’t see Dana that important or special to Gears to get a Carmine slot.

The only big names I can think of when I think Gears is Rod, Cliff, Jablonsky, Karen and @GhostofDelta2 , I know more about TRE and SH4DOWZ than I do Dana and I pessimistically hate them.

Basically I don’t have enough respect for Dana to be okay with it, and it’s not a well known name that’ll go over the heads of most of the playerbase. My dad couldn’t even tell me who Cliffy B was, and he’s the biggest name in Gears, even though he’s been removed from it for 7 years.

2 Likes

Na someone who cant recognize Anthony’s helmet when they see it shouldnt be associated with Carmines

2 Likes

Ideally you want everyone who works at gears to be a die hard gears head.

I’ve read all the books but couldnt recite to you every word.

Sometimes I forget stuff existed. It happens. It’s called being human dude.

I used to have that same hate for Dana, but honestly I realized these last 6 months as I grow older that these are human beings not much older than me and they deserve my respect for trying to make a product for all us ungrateful idiots who think we know better than the people actually making the game because we’ve been a consumer from the old days. I wear my 06 badge with pride but it doesnt entitle me to extra credence when I say things. Dana is a good guy, hes a father, and it’s also not his job to know certain specifics. Instead of being a jerk, how about you help him and dont hold it over his head? Hes only going to become better at representing us.

I partook in that recent dev stream. I’m a nobody and he took time to read my questions from chat and talk about them! A man who doesnt care wouldnt do that.

I am perfectly okay with you not entertaining the humor side of this, but please keep that ignorant, unwarranted hate to yourself. I feel bad that I ever had a word of anger towards any of these human beings. I’m getting more results and engagement from making content and actively speaking with people daily. That’s how you get to know these people and realize they are doing the best they can.

Tl;dr no is enough, I dont care for you to dump on anyone here.

1 Like