Dana commented on the re-up changes

“Expect them in the next weeks”

4 Likes

“In the next weeks”? Really? It’s been almost a year since these changes have first been alluded to ffs. I don’t see why they’re not here already.

16 Likes

It would be nice to give us an ETA on that, Dana. Not surprised though, Coalition sucks at building hype.

1 Like

Incompetence, that’s why.

6 Likes

Something something QA. Just more excuses.

QA… I wonder where the QA was for those issues with the Blademaster and Marksman passive. And many other bugs that came up. I’m no dev but I find it hard to believe so many things would slip through.

They’ve had like a year to do this, why are we still waiting? The change would have been more meaningful way earlier on.

3 Likes

I just hope the…

Wait

Was worth it.

Well that quote is all I needed to hear, all my questions are answered.

5 Likes

Which of the weeks in the remaining… 40 something of the year?

8 Likes

Can`t quite reach the carrot, string too short…

3 Likes

I more meant there’s 48 left.

When they said there was gonna be re-up changes coming in the new year, they were being vague as f***, not surprising there’s no actual ETA.

“We don’t talk about future content.”

7 Likes

I assume clairvoyant people don’t get hired at TC for that very reason.

We’re still waiting on a gnasher fix

I suppose ill start preparing myself for disappointment lol.

2 Likes

With every new re-up you attain the speed for your character’s swap speed, slide speed and roadie run increases by 0.01%.

1 Like

Still better than 1 heroic skin character per 10 re-up.

1 Like

This could be anything. 2 weeks or 40 weeks. Its a meaningless statement. Poor communication. Why couldnt there be a number on it, even if it was a vague range, like 4-8 weeks? My main question about re up changes is if they will be Retro active for current levels.