Daily Horde and Escape reset time

Is it me or did the reset time for this change to an hour later? It normally reset at 8AM CST for me but now it showing to reset at 9AM CST.

Does this have something to do with the clocks moving one hour ahead over the weekend?

Yes. Not all nations or even regions care about Daylight Savings.

Would be 3 PM CET(2 PM UK time, whatever the name of that zone is) until now. If it’s an hour later, that would be 4 and 3 PM respectively… unless TC adjusted the timer in-game as well.

1 Like

It just reset, which is exactly the same time for me.

2 Likes

I guess the Canadians don’t care about our American clocks.

3 Likes

I wish I could ignore the time change…

As do I. They need to get rid of moving the time forward and backward. I don’t think that’s what the universe intended but us humans think we’re too smart.

2 Likes

Yeah It’s useless timechange for some Countries (including Germany grrr but only in 2 weeks I think)

1 Like

Agreed, its served its original purpose and to be completely honest I don’t really know why we still have it (old habits die hard I presume?).

1 Like

Capitalism

Jokes aside, that is probably the cause. It only really served an economic purpose and isn’t necessary at this point.

3 Likes

And the ■■■■■■■ EU forcing this ■■■■ time change onto every EU country… Grrr… Mad…

1 Like

It is taking everything in my power to not scream at you right now…

1 Like

After thinking about this some more I believe TC should make adjustments for daylight savings time because some people have certain time when they can play. By not adjust the reset time you affect the play time for those people especially for those that work on those challenges in the morning.

But there is a 2-3 weeks difference between the time change happening in USA and in EU.

The time change will happen in 28th of March in the EU countries.
But there was a plan to eradicating this ■■■■ thing this year in the EU countries but thanks to the COVID it got possibly delayed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-11/will-daylight-saving-time-ever-end

1 Like