Daily Horde and Escape Challenge Map, Modifiers, and Rewards (Part 2)

Block them and remember their names so you don’t join their lobbies again. I hear that’s what Pepper does(and to kick them).

1 Like

I have blocked them, for GOOD TO!

I haven’t had a chance to exact my revenge on the worst offenders yet. I almost did once - one total gobshite joined me on my secondary account for Escape. I was planning to boot them at the helipad just as they did to me and the other player, but unfortunately they quit halfway through act 1. I was totally blue balled. :unamused:

Block them and DM me the GTs. So I can avoid them in the future.

1 Like

Ditto. I’d be curious to know who they are too. I’d wager that theyre already on my blocked list.

1 Like

I joined a randoms lobby one time on Gears 5 and this happened to me. I only host games now.

1 Like

I normally play with my team, if not, I’ll host my own game. But to be honest, sometimes I don’t have the patience of waiting for 30 mins or more longer for players to join my lobby

It’s the risk I take but oh well lol.

Horde Daily: District
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

Modifiers: Ultra Power Drain, More Lethal, Ultra Slow Recharge, More Health, Instant Reload, Regen Penalty, Survivor

Escape Daily: Venom Run
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

5 Likes

I don’t know if the Escape repeat @Bleeding_Pepper noted in the other thread is accurate, but while not the same Horde modifier set as yesterday, it would still be twice in a week, 3x in 2 weeks, and fourth time this month.

I guess we at least know from the previous wall of stats that it probably won’t be Must Active Reload tomorrow.

What will District campers do if you can’t build anything in the Arcade?

2 Likes

The escape daily is, in fact, Venom Run again for those that think its typo.

3 Likes

The servers aren’t what they used to be. Not that they were particularly great to start with, but they haven’t made this screwup before.

Perhaps the dupe protection on the daily runs on a 14 day rotation, so maybe the Venom Run yesterday was the 14th day and the Venom Run today is on the 1st day. Technically 2 different 14 day rotations.

Today in “Camp Arcade”…

Contrary to my expectations I had two decent matches playing on District about an hour ago. People actually either realized I wasn’t going to camp the arcade room and didn’t quit, or read the tirle(at least one person didn’t because they started shooting the arcade sign then quickly stopped when I had already moved the fab to the other side of the map where the taps were, in the first match).

Horde Daily: Pahanu
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

Modifiers: Confetti Headshot, Even Stronger Enemies, Zero Gravity Gore, More Health, Super Charged, More Health, Survivor

Escape Daily: The Gauntlet
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

6 Likes

That does not sound fun.

Finally a worthy challenge

4 Likes

You want to go and play BM on that, feel free. I’m not feeling like taking any dares today.

I’m no CQC player lol

Well it is probably the hardest thing to do on this daily. I am definitely not going to do that.