Daily Horde and Escape Challenge Map, Modifiers, and Rewards (Part 2)

Horde Daily: Command
1 Legendary Card
4 Cards
200 Coins

Modifiers: Reduced Heavy Damage, More Lethal, Reduced Explosive Damage, Regen Penalty, Triple Melee Damage, Execution Rules, Survivor

Escape Daily: Melee Brawl
10,000 CXP
5,000 CXP
200 Coins

5 Likes

Should be a simple one I think.

1 Like

I’m seeing quite a few Escape lobbies nowadays stipulating “no brawlers”. And it’s not just forum folk, but many gamertag names who don’t seem to be forum members.

It’s probably due to the likelihood of random Brawlers ruining games via picking up ammo or running ahead and aggro-ing enemies when the team isn’t ready to fight them.

Yeah totally. That’s my reason for excluding Brawlers from my lobbies. I just haven’t seen many lobbies doing the same until the last couple of days. It pleases me. :smiley:

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if that were the case.

I still hate Brawler for ruining the venom-based approach to Escape and turning it into an “Outrush the venom as fast as humanly possible” mode.

1 Like

Random reason to like Command, randoms can’t drag the fab to a stupid spot where there’s no taps. Only really one spot to put it at and they’ll always be there.

Only logical spot is up top - anywhere else is just gonna put you at a disadvantage lol.

With randoms you have to find positives where you can.

One thing that is kinda dumb with this mod set is how explosive bleed works 100% despite the original weapon damage getting reduced to 10%.

It is a shame most random Brawlers are bots. When used even decently, Brawlers can trivialize almost all the maps.

Is there anything specific that triggers the bug in Melee Brawl that blocks you from picking up extra pipes or is it just random?

Holding a Breaker Mace. The game seems to use the same code for both weapons but slightly altered for the pipe to have less durability and damage output.

I noticed this when I went to pick a mace from a dead Warden for ammo… and it went to the pipe instead.

I did a few runs of it today, and each run I grabbed the mace from the Warden before the safe room. I don’t remember the first run, but it was bugged on 2nd and not on the 3rd. I don’t remember the status of the mace in either case, if the health of the mace might impact it. If I encounter the problem while holding a mace and I remember, I can try dropping the mace to see if it clears it.

Ran Melee Brawl a couple more times. First time, had no problems picking up extra pipes while also holding a mace. In the second run, while in the safe room, I was able to pick up pipes. But we failed and I couldn’t after the restart in the safe room. Dropping the mace allowed me to pick up more again, then picked the mace back up. Died again, same thing - drop mace, pick up pipes, pick up mace. We were then able to finish it and I didn’t have any problems with pipes for the rest of the hive. So maybe it’s both a mace and dying that triggers it?

Not that I know, I’ve had times where I needed to drop the pipe or mace to pick ammo up for either weapon even without restarts.

1 Like

Horde Daily: Reactor
6 Cards
4 Cards
2,500 CXP

Modifiers: Only Regen in Cover, More Lethal, Must Active Reload, More Health, Bobble Head Enemies, Regeneration, Survivor

Escape Daily: Venom Run
6 Cards
4 Cards
2,500 CXP

Someone post to the other. Thanks

3 Likes

Having decently playable dailies couldn’t have lasted.

Horde Daily: Mercy
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

Modifiers: Aggressive Enemies, More Lethal, More Melee Damage, More Health, Ghost Flushers, Super Energy, Survivor

Escape Daily: The Link
1 Legendary Card
4 Cards
200 Coins

7 Likes

Horde Daily: Foundation
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

Modifiers: More Lethal, Vampiric Enemies, More Health, Only Regen In Cover, Vampire, Survivor, Regen Penalty

Escape Daily: The End
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

7 Likes

i really need Pahanu to show up again. it’s the last map I haven’t done 1 to 50 for and the past two weeks of attempts have been terrible. failed at 50, 48, 47, 40 and 35. what a tough map with randoms.