Daily Horde and Escape Challenge Map, Modifiers, and Rewards (Part 2)

Horde Daily: Reclaimed
1 Legendary Card
4 Cards
200 Coins

Modifiers: Shielded Grenadiers, More Health, Aggressive Enemies, More Lethal, Vampiric Drones, Survivor, Power Drain

Escape Daily: The Surge
10,000 CXP
5,000 CXP
200 Coins

3 Likes

Horde Daily: Exhibit
10,000 CXP
5,000 CXP
200 Coins

Modifiers: Poison Flushers, Survivor, Reflective Shell Grenadiers, More Lethal, Healing Heavies, Power Drain, Execution rules

Escape Daily: The Hunters
1 Legendary Card
4 Cards
200 Coins

Escape Weekly: The Wanderer
-00:25:00 :: 20,000 CXP
00:15:00 :: 10,000 CXP
00:27:00 :: 500 Coins

2 Likes

lol so power drain with poison, thats a terrible combo, at least it isnt double poison, wont be doing master for this, poison is just too annoying and requires an excellent mechanic

Just had a guy send me an abusive message becauses I apparently kicked him for taking ammo boxes in Escape. Which isn’t even true. I quit back to the lobby after our team mate died, he was DBNO and I was grabbed by a Sire so therefore the game was over anyway.

I was intending to kick him because he was just being carried at this point and contributed nothing, but when I got to the lobby he was already gone. :thinking:

Anyway, I replied telling him this much. That he left before I got a chance to kick him.

Maybe he’s from a future alternate timeline?

EDIT:
Just to add, if we’re doing riddles again - his gamertag is French for “oil” (as in fuel, not cooking oil); followed by the year before the title of George Orwell’s seminal dystopian novel. :wink:

So I hopped on last night…

And these people…I mean…I was / am lost for words…you wouldn’t believe…I can’t believe…it was just what on earth are you…what in the hell…just…mindboggling…what…why…how…what even is…wow…

:arrow_heading_up:

What this thread has descended into. Some say ‘Gears fans are the gift that keeps on giving’. I say Gears fans are the gift that won’t stop moaning.

Haha.

3 Likes

I love getting accused of an action that hasn’t even happened. Smh, one of those weeks in Gearsland.

Horde Daily: Ritual
6 Cards
4 Cards
2,500 CXP

Modifiers: Bobble Head Enemies, Even Stronger Enemies, Zero Gravity Gore, More Health, Confetti Headshot, More Health, Survivor

Escape Daily: The Warren
6 Cards
4 Cards
2,500 CXP

4 Likes

Why does this set exist without Super Charged again? I don’t know a single person that enjoys it like this.

2 Likes

This and also the 3 fake “green” mutators - Bobble Head Enemies, Confetti Headshot, Zero Gravity Gore - benefits literally nobody and are just there for fun or the illusion of fun lol.

1 Like

The illusion of fun is the description you’re looking for(or is it?).

I stopped bothering after three matches that literally only failed due to idiotic BS and the ■■■■■■■■ wonky hitboxes in this game where one time a Boomshot goes through the gap perfectly and then randomly doesn’t.

1 Like

Yeah they’re certainly not helpful mutators. They’re neutral at best. They’re not even that fun to be honest. Bobble Heads can throw off your headshots for obvious reasons so could even be considered a disadvantage.

I’d have prefered if they made the gun-vocal sound effects were enabled in Horde. That would be worth a chuckle or three.

In terms of giving us something useful, maybe headshot kills cause a shock grenade effect around the enemy? Or ability to self-revive from DBNO (like in most PVP modes)?

1 Like

And get old very quickly.

1 Like

Better to know happiness once in your lifetime than never at all.

This is a great idea but TC doesn’t have the creativity for this, I fear.

Completed my first Master Frenzy in roughly a year on Ritual today (mainly becuase I needed completion on the map), jumped back into the fire with this modifier set but worked out well in the end.

Tried first time and wiped on wave 7, then completed it second time with Anchor, Jack, Nomad, Marksman and Mechanic, some rough moments but we got there in the end.

Got a lot of duplicates but oh well.

Horde Daily: Forge
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

Modifiers: Ultra Power Drain, More Lethal, Ultra Slow Recharge, More Health, Instant Reload, Regen Penalty, Survivor

Escape Daily: Venom Run
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

Someone please copy this over. Thanks

5 Likes

So “Who reads this anyway?” is now considered “inappropriate language” according to TCs in-game word filter.

How can it still be this bad three years in? I was just trying to come up with a lazy lobby title.

1 Like

Well that’s an ironic title to be on the “inappropriate” list.

As for a lazy title, why not “Lobby.”, “Title.”, “Kill.”?

How about “No noobs” or “18+”? That seems to be the standard amongst the community.

My only reason to change it was the usual title not being very suitable to the current daily. Marksman and Vet aren’t going to be using the ult combo in this one.