Daily Horde and Escape Challenge Map, Modifiers, and Rewards (Part 2)

Trust me, you don’t want to know how often I had to try to get a decent BM run with this set. At least with this one I got a tap at the bottom of the stairs near the spawn right from the beginning.

1 Like

As I said before.

They do more damage than usual with either modifier set.

Horde daily : Canals

Modifiers :
Poison Flushers, More Melee Damage, More Health, Close Range Gambit, More Lethal, Poison Drones, Survivor

Rewards :
400 coins
300 coins
2,500 CXP

Escape weekly : Melee Brawl

Reward timers :
-01:05:00 : 1,250 coins
-00:20:00 : 500 coins
00:20:00 : 5,000 CXP

Escape daily : The Choke

Rewards :
6 cards
4 cards
2,500 CXP

Not much better of a map for CQC. Also, poison puddles everywhere be putting me off.

3 Likes

Even though it wasn’t a success, I still felt proud for how far I made it as a Blademaster with juice modifiers on Clocktower. Unfortunately, I died on wave 8 since all nearby taps were destroyed. Therefore, I didn’t have any stim to protect myself from the Snatcher’s stomp attack after my ultimate had ended. I wish I could get another shot at it because I’m confident I could’ve beaten it.

4 Likes

I’d have felt pretty cheated after that, to get that far then fail to a Snatcher melee. But you are going to try again when that daily comes up next, right?

Horde daily : Training Grounds

Modifiers :
Reduced Bleeding Damage, Survivor, Reduced Explosive Damage, Regen Penalty, Double Headshot Damage, Regeneration, Power Drain

Rewards :
1 Legendary
4 cards
200 coins

Escape daily : The Gatekeepers

Rewards :
400 coins
300 coins
2,500 CXP

Not much to say here. I’d have preferred the triple melee damage set because it makes Striker more fun to play.

3 Likes

Nomad. Veteran. Anchor. Gunner. Tactician. I think one of the promos has a card that works with Longshot or something like that.

So many different choices to take advantage of the Double Headshot damage with no bleedings.

But nooooope, every lobby has to have Marksman on it. Why switch classes I guess. :frowning:

/rant.

Striker but playing it as a dedicated sniper when you could do a melee/sniper hybrid is meh. And the daily is also already stupidly easy as is.

I would suggest they’re doing the off-brand EMBAR build, as it’s actually worth using with this daily, but I know what the probability of that is with randoms.

1 Like

More than likely. It would have to be on Command though. I’m not too fond of Abyss.

Hell no, don’t do it on that. Aside from being the actual worst map in the game for CQC(arguably, it does have some strong contenders), it’s straight up just a terrible map overall. It’s not even the good kind of difficult. Next to impossible to pull anything back if something goes wrong.

1 Like

Horde daily : Foundation

Modifiers :
Bobblehead Enemies, Even Stronger Enemies, Zero Gravity Gore, More Health, Confetti Headshot, More Health, Survivor

Rewards :
1 Legendary
4 cards
200 coins

Escape daily : The Line

Rewards :
400 coins
300 coins
2,500 CXP

Vote to pass? Vote to pass. What is it with Gears trying so hard in not making me want to play?

3 Likes

Horde Daily: Nexus
1 Legendary Card
4 Cards
200 Coins

Modifiers: Reduced Heavy Damage, More Lethal, Reduced Explosive Damage, Regen Penalty, Triple Melee Damage, Execution Rules, Survivor

Escape Daily: The Malfunction
10,000 CXP
5,000 CXP
200 Coins